1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to a newer iPad
Hi,

Up for sale is my well used and cared for iPad Air 3. I'd bought this from Croma in 2020. I mainly used this for media consumption. Battery life is still solid and lasts long (around 86% health- screenshot attached). There are no slowdowns that I can make out. Has been very reliable and solid for me. I'm selling this since I've upgraded to a newer iPad that I got from a member here.

Though this has been on a tempered glass screen protector and was used in ESR cases from day one, it seems that there are three small dents that I can see (LHS side top and bottom corner and a small blemish on RHS near the pogo pins- I've tried to highlight them in the attached pics). Though I had bought this over the normal iPad for its laminated screen and True Tone display, some of these models have a whitish patch is visible against bright white backgrounds (as I have tried to highlight in the pics). However, it is not visible when a movie is played (again highlighted in the pics). From what I've learnt from an Apple rep, the patch is where the screen is glued to the digitizer and doesn't seem to affect normal functionality.

Depending on how one looks at it, this can be a cheap daily driver or a good second or backup tablet for the house. Prospective buyers are advised to go through the pictures attached.​

Included:
  • the original box which includes the original charger and the cable
  • the iPad
  • an ESR Folio case- though functional, it's quite frayed at the edges now.
Local buyers preferred, but I can ship at the buyer's risk and expense. Negotiable for genuine buyers. Thanks for looking. I'll be happy to answer any questions from serious buyers over DMs.​

Attachments

• Battery Health SCR.jpg
    Battery Health SCR.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Package-FR.jpg
    Package-FR.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 132
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg