iPad air 3 vs iPad pro 10.5 2017

Fazed172

Recruit
Hi everyone as the title says i want to decide between iPad air 3 & iPad pro 2017 10.5 please advice me with which ipad should i go im leaning towards air 3 because of the 2019 release and i will be getting major OS updates till 2024 correct me if im wrong.

Im going to use the iPad for architectural intensive apps and also air 3 has better processor compared to Pro version.

Does the pencil work with that. Do you take notes frequently?

Ipad Air 3 supports 1st gen Apple Pencil. I have one which I use with my iPad 8th gen but I just bought the pencil as I got really good deal from US else won't have bought. Depends on your personal use honestly.
Some people use pencil extensively because their work flow demands it but for me it does not and is more of a novelty for me.

Air 3. I'm using one daily and felt no need to use the laptop even once but my work is much simpler.

While I always felt iPads cannot be used for productive tasks, that is not the case. I have iPad 8th gen and even macbook but the portability of iPad makes me 9/10 times pick it up and in most cases it suffices. I don't have any keyboard case or so and don't intend to even buy one.

Ipad Air 3 supports 1st gen Apple Pencil. I have one which I use with my iPad 8th gen but I just bought the pencil as I got really good deal from US else won't have bought. Depends on your personal use honestly.
Some people use pencil extensively because their work flow demands it but for me it does not and is more of a novelty for me.
I saw my doctor take notes on her ipad pro and since then I think I really need it too lol.

It seemed quite cool. So I am thinking of all use cases that I could do with an ipad and a pencil. The ipad pro is crazy expensive though. Although for my usage, there is nothing that I can do on the ipad and pencil that I can't do on a Rs 50 notebook and pencil. So it is difficult to justify the spend. Very confused.

I saw my doctor take notes on her ipad pro and since then I think I really need it too lol.

It seemed quite cool. So I am thinking of all use cases that I could do with an ipad and a pencil. The ipad pro is crazy expensive though. Although for my usage, there is nothing that I can do on the ipad and pencil that I can't do on a Rs 50 notebook and pencil. So it is difficult to justify the spend. Very confused.
Well the traditional pen paper can never be replaced but with the apple pencil and some good apps specific apps alot can be done

Yes, it's very expensive. What about a normal iPad? Not pro/ air.
I made a mistake yesterday. I have an iPad pro ( not air, have an old air 2 back home)

Yes, it's very expensive. What about a normal iPad? Not pro/ air.
I made a mistake yesterday. I have an iPad pro ( not air, have an old air 2 back home)
It is good as a basic iPad bro but there are a lot of cons like those big bezels touch id non laminated screen average cameras and few more things.

Back