FS: Tablet iPad Mini 32GB White WI-FI Version with OtterBox iPad Mini Case worth 5500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will the apps work?
Once the Buyer formats and puts his own Apple id
Will it work?

They will work but you will not be able to update them through your id. I have bought them all from my account.. And they are worth more then 100$ for sure. I have installed the best IOS applications and games available. Its a complete pack.

C'mon guys? Anyone? I will provide otterbox bill and istore to confirm the pricing.. Else if anyone is not interested as i dont have a feedback.. I can sell through my ebay with tons of feedbacks..

Sorry to burst ur bubble...the apps will get deleted as soon as the buyer puts his own apple id in the phone and sync's with any of his machines.
single ipad/iphone device cannot be associated or have apps from 2 apple ids ever.

Sorry to burst ur bubble...the apps will get deleted as soon as the buyer puts his own apple id in the phone and sync's with any of his machines.
single ipad/iphone device cannot be associated or have apps from 2 apple ids ever.

Can confirm this, I have an iPad as well. Changing id will disable all apps purchased via previous id.

Please pm final price for the iPad only shipped to Delhi. If I am not wrong I will be getting 9 months warranty on it right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back