WTB Ipad pro/air with M1 chip 128gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4hul

Adept
Hi guys,

I require an ipad pro or ipad air with M1 chip and if pencil is also there then more nice .
Please dm me with your offers.

What is a good price range for the iPad pro 11 M1 / air 5
Even I was searching for one at a good price

Ohh great thanks for the pricing update man will help a lot from overpaying
Nah bro.. if you need it you will have to overpay. That is why I am not able to get it. Even the out of warranty ones will not be sold at the price i mentioned. As of right now i don't have an urgency of ipad. I have money to burn so i can wait until i can get air M1 for 30-35k.

Not sure bro. I have kept 30-35 k for air in warranty. 40-45k for M1 both 64gb.
40/45k for Ipad pro m1? 64gb? Ipad pro starts from 128gb.

Also I did not laughed at ur low budget i laughed at the offer u gave for Air 5, Though u have a budget do 40k still u don't want to buy the Air 5.

40/45k for Ipad pro m1? 64gb? Ipad pro starts from 128gb.

Also I did not laughed at ur low budget i laughed at the offer u gave for Air 5, Though u have a budget do 40k still u don't want to buy the Air 5.
Chill bro. Just kidding. And thank you for letting me know that pro starts with 128gb. Now that makes it intresting.

Plus i was aiming for ipad air only but yours warranty is gonna expire. I got an offer for 3 months old ipad air and 2nd gen pencil for 43k but they want to sell it as combo only.

Last edited:
Chill bro. Just kidding. And thank you for letting me know that pro starts with 128gb. Now that makes it intresting.

Plus i was aiming for ipad air only but yours warranty is gonna expire. I got an offer for 3 months old ipad air and 2nd gen pencil for 43k but they want to sell it as combo only.
I would say buy both ASAP as you will not get a better deal anywhere, Sell the pencil here for ~7/8k. 43-7= 36k is a steal deal for a 3 month old Ipad Air 5.

So much duvidha. So much confusion. Ipad's 18 month are coming close so we can see new lineups of iPads by oct apple show. Damn. So many thoughts
New line up? 18 months?

M2 is the latest chip apple will not launch any ipad this year.

New line up? 18 months?

M2 is the latest chip apple will not launch any ipad this year.
For ipad, ipad mini and ipad air, looks like there are rumours that they will get a refresh.. obviously it should be taken with salt.
But i don't know much about iPads..i just want one to study, basically use it as a expensive Kindle and to watch YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back