WTB Ipad pro/air with M1 chip 128gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not got the offer. The lady deleted the post as i was collecting funds.
That deal was to good to be tru... I genrally don't trust olx deals till the time u get to see it personally, People post add on olx and when u see it in person it totally different.

Anyway frankly speaking you will not get the same deal again. Period.

That deal was to good to be tru... I genrally don't trust olx deals till the time u get to see it personally, People post add on olx and when u see it in person it totally different.

Anyway frankly speaking you will not get the same deal again. Period.
True. And i am not even waiting for that deal. But since the pad does not take urgency so taking my time.
Stop looking at RAM numbers. ios doesn't work like that. M1 ipad pro have 8 GB RAM but it was locked initially for the apps and the apps had access to less than 6GB, still the apps were eating 4k video timelines for breakfast. Also, Samsung is far better for note taking if that is your goal.
Sorry bro..everyone has their own things to look for when buying stuff. For me ram matters, so it becomes a condition.

Last edited:
I have a new sealed iPad Air 5th Gen (M1, 64GB + Cellular) for Rs 60k. Purchased in the USA, would have 12 months of warranty upon activation.
Edit: a

I have a new sealed iPad Air 5th Gen (M1, 64GB + Cellular) for Rs 60k. Purchased in the USA, would have 12 months of warranty upon activation.
Edit: a
Hey thank you for reaching out. I am working on a deal with ipad pro 11 M1 256gb our of warranty for 57k. But anyways as @rkkaranrk said, i am looking for used pad so kept my budget for air's around 35k max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back