iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
Hi Guys,

I am looking for iPad (bigger size preferred). Don't mind the generation and don't mind the usage. I will only be using the Pictures app. Want something with a decent battery life.

Let me know your offers.

IPad air 2 16gb wifi only around 9 months old 1 smal dent on top left corner apart from that it's in almost 9.5 on 10. Let me know ur offer.

IPad air 2 16gb wifi only around 9 months old 1 smal dent on top left corner apart from that it's in almost 9.5 on 10. Let me know ur offer.
Sorry for the OT but i dont understand why people ask buyer to make an offer when the seller actually owns the product and aware of the product condition and how much it really deserves.

Sorry for the OT but i dont understand why people ask buyer to make an offer when the seller actually owns the product and aware of the product condition and how much it really deserves.
Isn't its better to post your budget rather asking for it ?

Also I'm not aware of the the current market value of it, Bought for around 30k want to get 25k out it now... Ready to buy it for 25k ? Your call.

Isn't its better to post your budget rather asking for it ?

Also I'm not aware of the the current market value of it, Bought for around 30k want to get 25k out it now... Ready to buy it for 25k ? Your call.
If a seller quotes a price for his product, is it not easier for the buyer to decide if it fits in his budget or not ?
No offence intended.
P.S. Im not interested in buying your ipad.
Screenshot_20170617-003405.png

If a seller quotes a price for his product, is it not upto the buyer to decide if it fits his budget or not ?
P.S. Im not interested in buying your ipad.View attachment 70562
No none asked you to jump in this then if u dont want to buy it, As for the budget say if u are getting X item which cost 50k and is around a month old and the seller is asking 25k but if u cannot afford it or your budget is 10k will u buy it ? Common sense.

No none asked you to jump in this then if u dont want to buy it, As for the budget say if u are getting X item which cost 50k and is around a month old and the seller is asking 25k but if u cannot afford it or your budget is 10k will u buy it ? Common sense.
Lol. Read it thrice and still couldn't understand anything out of it bro.
Anyways, I'm out ;)

iPad air 2 32gb WiFi plus cellular with reliance electronic centre bill.
6-7months old.
With a brand new PROELITE SMART CASE

28.4k shipped[DOUBLEPOST=1497697104][/DOUBLEPOST]sprry in tapatalk the 10000 amount was not visible

Last edited:
Guys my budget is quite low. Also I am not looking for a current gen or a last gen device. Rather I am looking for something which is cheap don't mind if it is older. It's only needed to use the photos app. That's it.

I have a mini 3 yrs or 2 yrs old vwry sparingly used. Pm me if interested. India purchase bill and box ahould be available ...

I have an iPad 2 WiFi + 3G 64 GB lying unused since a while. Also have a Belkin keyboard case along with it. It was last running iOS 9.1 if I remember correctly.
To tell you the truth I don't know how much to ask for it, but your expected price works for me if you might be interested. I'm from Delhi itself btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back