Budget Above 40k Iphone 11 vs 12 base 128gb

b33rus

Disciple
With the iPhone 11 being sold for less than 40k in the Amazon sale, does it make any sense to buy an iPhone 12?

Here's what the best deals I have right now on all three phones:
11 base 128gb (40-43k, depending on Amazon sale price and hdfc card discount+2000 rs saved on buying a charger)
12 base 128gb (65k + 2000 rs on charger)
13 base 128gb (74k + 2000 rs on charger)

Unless we get a significant discount on 12 like 60k for 12 no point on going for it if 11 is that cheap right?

My biggest factor to buy an iPhone is for a reliable camera. Not really interested in buying 13 now, above budget.

For me with above link price is ₹70900. What am I missing?
Are you flipkart first member? If not then sale will start tonight for you I guess.
Screenshot_20211002-140904.jpg

I think they probably raised the prices just because they can lol. Will check tonight again.
Yes, at present but will open up to all at midnight. The price at the start of the sale was 1k lower, so the 12 Mini started at 34k after 3k discount on ICICI and Axis card.

The price will not go down again but it will effectively start at 35k for everyone at midnight.
Now they removed 1.5 extra off so now only 1.5 k is the max discount

Last edited:
I still don't get the guts to go ahead and place an order, Visiting Apple Imagine store tomorrow.
The worry of genuine authenticity always bugs me when its flipkart inplace. Still took a shot and ordered Realme GT for Family Member through FK.
For that price its a stealer in FK. How genuine is it you get the product is still a ? .

I still don't get the guts to go ahead and place an order, Visiting Apple Imagine store tomorrow.
The worry of genuine authenticity always bugs me when its flipkart inplace. Still took a shot and ordered Realme GT for Family Member through FK.
For that price its a stealer in FK. How genuine is it you get the product is still a ? .
I do not think there is a problem with the product being genuine or not because you can check your device serial number on Apple website to confirm and if there is any issue within warranty they fix it.

I think they probably raised the prices just because they can lol. Will check tonight again.

Now they removed 1.5 extra off so now only 1.5 k is the max discount
Yeah, the deal did end up being much worse for non-Plus users with a 2k price increase and a 1.5k discount reduction.
I purchased all my iPhones from Flipkart since the 7 first launched over there. Flipkart is an authorized reseller as is Amazon, like any of the offline stores.

always take uncut unboxing video from the moment you open the parcel. it helps with the refund processing and FIR, incase you get a brick or soap or some old phone instead of the one you ordered. its a hassle but for the price i would say its worth it.

Back