Iphone 11 vs 12 real life speed test

Understood. But no, you assume wrong. It takes like a couple of seconds to notice the difference between QHD and FHD. Who the F uses a 720p display in this age anyway.. The iPhone 11 display isn't 720p anyway. My point was, as now I'm using a display of 396 PPI yet my last 3 devices all had QHD displays (above 500 PPI on both the Pixels), while it's pretty noticeable the less-crisp texts from up close it still doesn't bother me in the slightest. Nutshell is I'm pretty fine with 400 PPI coming from 500+ PPI. But that doesn't mean i may be fine with 326 PPI. There's a bottom out point for every user, i just don't know mine. The biggest plus for me is i never watch any movies or any other content consumption in my mobile phones, only some YouTube here and there.

I'm very sensitive to these things. I feel dizzy when frames drop below 60 to around 50 or below in games. In less than 30 mins i feel nauseated where i feel like my brain sucked out of all the oxygen. Yet 90% of the people are fine with it. Like I said, there's a bottom point of every user you just need to find that.

You just reminded me of an extremely good point though, that of the sub-pixel structure part. I keep forgetting that. I'll pick an LCD over AMOLED any day.

11 is 750p. almost 720p. Exactly, "There's a bottom out point for every user". But then there's 'really bad' category which is substandard for everybody where these 326ppi displays fall in. if you browse/ read more than watching videos, you're definitely going to need a 400+ ppi device. lower ppi is not that noticeable on videos whereas on text it's clearly evident.

for some reason LCDs makes my eyes tire quickly. I find AMOLEDs much more comfortable for my eyes.

11 is 750p. almost 720p. Exactly, "There's a bottom out point for every user". But then there's 'really bad' category which is substandard for everybody where these 326ppi displays fall in. if you browse/ read more than watching videos, you're definitely going to need a 400+ ppi device. lower ppi is not that noticeable on videos whereas on text it's clearly evident.

for some reason LCDs makes my eyes tire quickly. I find AMOLEDs much more comfortable for my eyes.
750p? I thought 720p was like 1280x720? And 1080p is 1920x1080. iPhone 11 resolution is 1792x828 right? So I think it's somewhere it between 1080p and 720p while leaning towards 1080p more than towards 720p. I could be wrong though.

Hmm it's interesting to note that your eyes prefer OLED over LCD, for me it's exactly on the contrary. I can't spend more than 30 mins looking at OLED displays whereas with LCDs i can go on for hours before my eyes need a rest. Other than the fact i find colours on the LCDs much more pleasing than the boosted nature of OLED panels.

Using s9 , s9+ , Note 5 .
Don't find much change between qhd and 1080 p .
But if I want the battery to last just a tiny bit longer I switch to 720p .
Have been using s3 , s4 , s5 .
Superamoled seems to be better for me .
Do not prefer lcd screens , although my mi5 from xiaomi did have a good lcd screen .
My Nokia 6.1 (2018) does not have a good lcd screen .
My Nokia 6.1 plus is just slightly better .
Recently bought samsung m31 prime and f41 . Both have good 1080p amoled screens . But not comparable to samsung qhd flagships.
Cheers my 2 cents .

750p? I thought 720p was like 1280x720? And 1080p is 1920x1080. iPhone 11 resolution is 1792x828 right? So I think it's somewhere it between 1080p and 720p while leaning towards 1080p more than towards 720p. I could be wrong though.

Hmm it's interesting to note that your eyes prefer OLED over LCD, for me it's exactly on the contrary. I can't spend more than 30 mins looking at OLED displays whereas with LCDs i can go on for hours before my eyes need a rest. Other than the fact i find colours on the LCDs much more pleasing than the boosted nature of OLED panels.

just did a search and it seems to be 828p. still it's noticeably worse than 1080p lcd. if you do any kind of reading on your phone, it's going to be a huge disadvantage. specifically pdfs and other documents look blurry.

OLED panels are over saturated on android devices. on apple it's much more color accurate.

Back