WTB iPhone 11

Do you know this ?

The price of an iPhone pro in India is Rs 120000!

Price in Dubai is Rs 84000 !

A return flight to Dubai is just Rs 20000 !

Go to Dubai and buy a phone and come back !

Still a profit of Rs 16000 !

ridiculous tax system !!!

Do you know this ?

Ha ha Yes someone on Desidime forum made a topic all sincerely titled _how to get iPhone at cheaper rate legit method_ or something like that.

Do you know this ?

FaceTime is blocked in all dubai model iphones due to government restriction there. Just keep in mind while making a decision

FaceTime is blocked in all dubai model iphones due to government restriction there. Just keep in mind while making a decision
This was the case earlier. Now since IOS 12 or 13 (i don't remember exactly which one) Dubai carrier purchased iPhones which initially don't come with Facetime can have it activated once carrier settings/profile update happen on sim activation in another country.

I have personally seen this happening on a friend's iPhone 11 bought from Dubai last year end.

This was the case earlier. Now since IOS 12 or 13 (i don't remember exactly which one) Dubai carrier purchased iPhones which initially don't come with Facetime can have it activated once carrier settings/profile update happen on sim activation in another country.

I have personally seen this happening on a friend's iPhone 11 bought from Dubai last year end.
Possible due to relaxation at government end. It was hardware limitation and not through software

It was always a software limitation applied to model nos provided to UAE network operators. E.g mdgnyx/a something.... Since ios 13.6 govt relaxed norms and even within dubai people i believe have reported facetime app being visible on their phones.

It was always a software limitation applied to model nos provided to UAE network operators. E.g mdgnyx/a something.... Since ios 13.6 govt relaxed norms and even within dubai people i believe have reported facetime app being visible on their phones.
I still have iPhone 8 purchased from Dubai. FaceTime doesn't work

Back