iPhone 12 Pro so expensive in India that you can fly to Dubai to buy it, come back, and still save money

Haha I read this yesterday... It will take the craziness of rich spoilt people to another level altogether... I guess if burning money should be considered a crime or disrespect to the poor and country... This should be treated the same [emoji12]

I think people who have the money have the right to burn it... So it is upto them..problem arises when they want the masses to stand in line and applaud them while they are commiting the foolish act (in eyes of the masses)

Last edited:
Already posted this in the iphone 12 thread. This isn't really news worthy of it's own thread is it?

Already posted this in the iphone 12 thread. This isn't really news worthy of it's own thread is it?
I definitely think it is... When in this day and age if some company still thinks they can take advantage of Indians and treat us differently I for one am never going to buy from that company

IOS has its advantages but Apple is really pushing it. On one hand they did away with the charger citing 'environmental reasons', then they designed the new phone with parts paired to each other. Even if you use replacement parts from another iPhone to repair yours, some functionality will be disabled because it detects 'non genuine parts'

Back