Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Selling iPhone 13 128 GB Midnight Black with bill, box and charging cable.

In good condition, battery at 88%, some micro scratches on display.

Local buyers preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpeg
    IMG_3686.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_3687.jpeg
    IMG_3687.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_3688.jpeg
    IMG_3688.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_3689.jpeg
    IMG_3689.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_3690.jpeg
    IMG_3690.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_3691.jpeg
    IMG_3691.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_3685.jpeg
    IMG_3685.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_3717 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3717 Large.jpeg
    270.6 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_3718 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3718 Large.jpeg
    287.1 KB · Views: 298
You haven't actually done a price drop eh ? Been at the same price since the start as far as I know
Yes you are correct and that’s how bumping works my friend. It just update the last post date with a fresh one. For further queries regarding the price please take PM route.

I am amazed how come such new members with 0 post count (who obvoisly don’t even know how market works) have access to such threads.

Yes you are correct and that’s how bumping works my friend. It just update the last post date with a fresh one. For further queries regarding the price please take PM route.

I am amazed how come such new members with 0 post count (who obvoisly don’t even know how market works) have access to such threads.
I already quoted you an amount via DM. Stop getting defensive over this, buying patron is part of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already quoted you an amount via DM. Usually bumps works with a simple "Bump", no need to mention "price drop" again without it meaning anything. Stop getting defensive over this, buying patron is part of the forum.
Manual bumbs are not allowed. There is a bump feature which will change time of last message on post to the current time of using bump feature.

I think you forgot that a few months back OPs had to manually bump the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back