iOS iPhone 15 Pro Max 2 months waiting !!

iPhone 15 series was launched in India on September 22. When I went to one of stores last Saturday they said that it will be available by next week. But today when I checked, all the stores are saying that there is a waiting period of 2 months, and they are not getting it from the supplier. WTF

iPhone 15 series was launched in India on September 22. When I went to one of stores last Saturday they said that it will be available by next week. But today when I checked, all the stores are saying that there is a waiting period of 2 months. WTF
Checked in croma and reliance digital today in Bangalore. Its avaliable.

I checked in Croma, Reliace digital and 2 additional stores in Delhi. Their answer is still the same
Strange. But here in Bangalore, it's readily available. Other fellow members can add inputs about the cities they are in. If you want it, order it online from Apple store.

Strange. But here in Bangalore, it's readily available. Other fellow members can add inputs about the cities they are in. If you want it, order it online from Apple store.
That makes me believe that the dealers in Delhi are doing black marketing
Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 19.38.10.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 19.38.10.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 19.38.10.png
    45 KB · Views: 62
iPhone 15 series was launched in India on September 22. When I went to one of stores last Saturday they said that it will be available by next week. But today when I checked, all the stores are saying that there is a waiting period of 2 months, and they are not getting it from the supplier. WTF
You can get the blue or black in last week of October, as per the current state. Even though I am waiting to get the pro max, will only buy the Natural Titanium when it is available right then in the store (not a pre-order kind of guy). I dont think the wait time will be two months long, do not see the need to pre-order. As the demand in the west (Apple's key markets) starts to come down, we will see more stock pushed to India. By mid October, we will have enough stock of top end models. Yesterday, the delivery was listed as November second half for Natural Titanium pro max and today it is showing the first week of November.

Apparently, there are two really difficult stages in the manufacturing process, causing delays.

1. 3nm yield rate of 55% (TSMC) causing a lot of delay in getting enough A17 Bionic SIPs.
2. Tetra Prism module seems to be harder to manufacture.

On top of this, there is chatter that Apple did not expect this much demand even for the base variant. Even the base iPhone 15 models have wait time of a week or two and I had not seen this before.

Why are you creating duplicate threads for same topic?
15 Pro Max is not readily available. They (imagine store) won't even commit to a time frame. When I asked, they said that I have to pre-order and they could not tell when I would get the phone.

You can get the blue or black in last week of October, as per the current state. Even though I am waiting to get the pro max, will only buy the Natural Titanium when it is available right then in the store (not a pre-order kind of guy). I dont think the wait time will be two months long, do not see the need to pre-order. As the demand in the west (Apple's key markets) starts to come down, we will see more stock pushed to India. By mid October, we will have enough stock of top end models. Yesterday, the delivery was listed as November second half for Natural Titanium pro max and today it is showing the first week of November.

Apparently, there are two really difficult stages in the manufacturing process, causing delays.

1. 3nm yield rate of 55% (TSMC) causing a lot of delay in getting enough A17 Bionic SIPs.
2. Tetra Prism module seems to be harder to manufacture.

On top of this, there is chatter that Apple did not expect this much demand even for the base variant. Even the base iPhone 15 models have wait time of a week or two and I had not seen this before.
Gold is my favorite color. The natural titanium looks more like silver so I will go for blue titanium

Its been more then 2 weeks and still no sign of availability, and in OLX these iPhones are readily available at 1.75 L. Is this some black market strategy?

Its been more then 2 weeks and still no sign of availability, and in OLX these iPhones are readily available at 1.75 L. Is this some black market strategy?

Resellers and scalpers. People desperate to get will pay more and that is what these people capitalize on. Great folks wait for next Year october for diwali sale to buy the same device. :cool:

I was trying to get iPhone 15 pro from US, I have friend and relative there (different cities).
24 stores around them, no 15 pro/pro max of any color or any size variant. Like everything out of stock.
Ended up buying base iPhone 15.

TBH really happy with iPhone 15 no issues

Back