iPhone 3g 16gb Brand New OS3.0 Unlocked - 26800/-

sehej said:
are these phones factory unlocked???
if not...then i'm guessing these are jailbroken then unlocked...
can u get one that is sealed packed.?? ie not unlocked or never open before??
will unlock it myself

dont know whether you know or not but if you are talking about 3gs.dont think of getting one sealed packed 'cause if you are not lucky you may get a unit with firmware 3.1
and everyone interested in iphone and with some knowledge know that 3gs with stock firmware 3.1 cant be jailbroken and unlocked at the moment.

I know this 'cause I have got one 3gs box sealed few weeks ago.But I was plain lucky.'cause I got mine with 3.0.1.

All PM's regarding the phones replied.

People who post/pm me regarding 'Ready Cash / Will pickup immediately / Whats the best deal ? / Do you have used phones /? ', please read the thread carefully / take note of the fact that I do not deal in these phones !
I have no stock ever !

For people waiting for any info, The dealer has only 3gs in stock currently.
No 3g phones.

Also, I am putting a hold on this 'Go' until I sort some things out with the dealer.
I do not make any money from this and do not want any unsatisfied members on TE due to negligence / ignorance on the dealers part.
My presence in good faith on TE is more important to me than this deal and the dealer's rapport with me.

c2quado said:
dont know whether you know or not but if you are talking about 3gs.dont think of getting one sealed packed 'cause if you are not lucky you may get a unit with firmware 3.1
and everyone interested in iphone and with some knowledge know that 3gs with stock firmware 3.1 cant be jailbroken and unlocked at the moment.

I know this 'cause I have got one 3gs box sealed few weeks ago.But I was plain lucky.'cause I got mine with 3.0.1.

Things are about to change for 3.1 3GS OOTB.
Geohot and chronicdev are very close to a solution :)

c2quado said:

yeah true...just checked. i figured it would take atleast a couple of months after the release of 3.1 before it came shipped wit the 3gs out-of-the-box. guess i was wrong. now can only buy 3.0 unlocked or factory unlocked. pretty sure won't be able 2 get factory unlocked for 40-45k anywhere..not even on ebay or grey market..and if i buy 3.0 unlocked then cannot restore since apple now forces restore only to 3.1:-[ :mad:

Back