iPhone 3GS 16GB @ Rs. 34,500 New

Ragin_Ice

Adept
Hey guys,

My friend ( a TE member, forgot his ID.....lol) and I, have been looking all around for an iphone 3GS 16GB for almost a week.

After talking with many dealers, the best price quote I have received is of Rs. 34,500 for 2 pieces from a trusted dealer in Heera Panna, Mumbai.

The phones are new, jailbroken, unlocked and ready to use with any carrier.

This is way better than the 36.5-37k quotes I have been receiving from elsewhere.

Let me know if anyone else is interested so that we can bargain harder.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a better price and place in Mumbai, let me know. Thanks.

Hey Ragin, one of my friend may be interested. Is there any price reduction possible? ;)

Is it jailbroken? Can we use any carrier onto it?

prasanna29 said:
Hey Ragin, one of my friend may be interested. Is there any price reduction possible? ;)
Is it jailbroken? Can we use any carrier onto it?

Maybe if he comes along to Heera Panna with us, we can try for 34k or less.

Yea, the phones are jailbroken and unlocked to run any carrier.

Guys, we will go tomo or day after. Let me know. The final price reduction may only happen once we reach there with the cash. On the phone, he says 34.5k

Ragin_Ice said:
Maybe if he comes along to Heera Panna with us, we can try for 34k or less.

Yea, the phones are jailbroken and unlocked to run any carrier.

Guys, we will go tomo or day after. Let me know. The final price reduction may only happen once we reach there with the cash. On the phone, he says 34.5k

I'm from Karaikal. I can't come there :( Can't your dealer ship the product through any courier?

prasanna29 said:
I'm from Karaikal. I can't come there :( Can't your dealer ship the product through any courier?

I guess it wouldn't be a problem if you make 100% payment in advance and pay for the shipping also :)

even im intd..but not too sure...hav to sell off my current phones first...
wud the dealer give me an exchange offer on either iphone 2g 16gb or htc diamond for the 3gs ??

Back