iPhone 3Gs users.. Need Help.. Buying one...

F3niX

TechH0LiC
Skilled
Hi Guys..
After trying android on x10 mini,x10,Galaxy S(Last two are of my friends), I got fed up of android.. Now shifting base to iOS...
I am going to buy the iPhone 3GS 8GB for 20K
I need your help in a few areas:
1)How is the performance of iOS5 on 3gs... I will be using it mostly for Music,videos,browsing,messaging and a few calls.. in it?
2)Is there any kind of Lag or anything in iOS 5?
3)How is the 3MP cam for occasional Clicks...
4)I have tried this and iPhone 4 at Croma and Reliance Digital..
To my surprise, on iOS 4.3 3GS was a tad bit faster than 4 while scrolling through apps, loading apps etc.. Can anyone explain why?

I dont feel that the 4 is worth the double cost,so not preferring that..
Last but not the least, suggest where to buy it in Hyderabad...
Thanks to all in advance

I am currently using 3GS 16GB i think for iPhone 8GB is a bit less coz mine has only 2 gb free space left ,also after 3-4 months it would be 2 generation old, so i dont think its a good idea to buy phone which is that old, but again its iPhone always better than any android which IMHO is wannabee iOS ...

A 3G iPod will be more practical than 'iPhone nano'. A front facetime camera (for video call over 3G with JB), a 3MP AF shooter at the back and GPS will be a worthy upgrade and that along with 3GS, should suffice the 'cheaper iPhone' demands all the while maintaining the holier-than-thou apple brand image. At any rate don't except android-like influx of cheaper i-stuffs.
BTW this deal isn't half bad. I understand OP's aversion to 2nd hand iPhone but I guess 3GS @19k is as cheap its going to get for a new unit. So it'd be wise to wait and invest in an iP4 after the imminent price drop.

@Hmm: While I did own iphone 2, 3g, 3gs and 4. I would not say iphone is better and that Android is an "wannabee ios" But I understand each people have their opinion. I had Iphone 4 at launch last year in June and had it for a month. Then sold it to get the Samsung Captivate, because Android gave me more freedom plus it is getting better and better. Again gave iphone a try in October last year, was not satisfied and returned it for EVO 4g and ever since been on Android Bandwagon.

Back