iPhone 4 - 16 & 32 GB Brand New & Unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibhorwadhawan

Disciple
iPhone 4 - 16 & 32 GB Brand New & Unused. (Delhi/NCR Only) **PRICE DROP**

Up for Sale Brand New iPhone 4 - 16 & 32 GB

Both iPhone 4 are with original box & all its accessories.

It is 100% Brand New and unused from US & is fully unlocked to every carrier.

There is a major price drop.

iPhone 4 - 16GB - INR 42500 on hold 32GB - INR 48500 - open to reasonable offers.

Prices bit negotiable.

For sale in Delhi/NCR only.

Feel free to ask any query via PM.

Please maintain decorum of the thread.

Thank you. :)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 100
i wasnt aware since i have no relatives there. oh well cheers. order from HK then ppl even i want for $650 :D

^Did you enquire with the Apple store? There seems to be an indefinite waiting period despite all the problems relating to it. :p

Desecrator said:
^Did you enquire with the Apple store? There seems to be an indefinite waiting period despite all the problems relating to it. :p
yes i asked each and every store and apple reseller but all simply saying its out of stock and the other shops who have was selling for 44k or so. and i check at many reseller like broadway and fortress in hongkong but its out of stock

Official Apple Canada Store has its for 659Canadian dollars which equal to 29,116/- Indian rupees.Shipping is free & its in stock too!

so just need to find someone coming over here:p

see here: iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS - Apple Store (Canada)

Desecrator said:
Nope! Hong Kong is. Unlocked iPhone 4 16GB retails for 4988 HK $ which translates to roughly 642 USD. 500 pound sterling ~ 771 USD.

Please do not derail a sale thread with such queries. It is upto the seller to decide the pricing. Negotiations are better done over PMs/IMs/mails. :)

My humble request - start a new thread, discussing on cheapest iPhone available out there & let people interested in the product reply here. :)

Please state where the phones were purchased from with proof, otherwise there is no way to know whether your charging a reasonable rate or price gouging.

Torch said:
Please state where the phones were purchased from with proof, otherwise there is no way to know whether your charging a reasonable rate or price gouging.
iPhones were purchased from Ohio, United States.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

**Price Dropped**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back