iPhone 4 - 16 & 32 GB Brand New & Unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 3rd week its officially getting launched in India, I guess it would be wise to wait it out till then....

Torch said:
Price is still way to high IMO. You could fly to Singapore buy one and comeback for the same cost.
One could either fly to Singapore or purchase an iphone4 for this cost, remember one cannot replace shoe with tie or tie for a shoe. ;)

Demand always depends upon the type of requirement.

vibhorwadhawan said:
One could either fly to Singapore or purchase an iphone4 for this cost, remember one cannot replace shoe with tie or tie for a shoe. ;)

Demand always depends upon the type of requirement.

I said you could go there and buy an iPhone 4 over there and come back for the same cost. 35k for phone and ~12k for roundtrip ticket.

i can understand u want to earn some money out of this buddy .. no issues with that .. but at this price it wont sell especially if cheaper options are available on ebay india .. if u want me to point out who is selling the same product in a brand new condition cheaper that ur price on ebay india .. i will post the url for u ... but think about it , ur price has to be less than anything available on ebay as thats the site most people use to benchmark prices of any electroic product ...only then will ur phone sell .(..i know u put this on ebay too but again its not selling there as well cause there r sellers with a price lesser than urs there too .

if u want a te member tp pick this phone up put a competitive rate and tehy will pay u via bank transfer and u wont even have to pay those ebay fees . (giving u some adv as i sell iphones too ,ur free to ignore my advise if u want )

Why 35k for the phone ?? It's SG$ 888 there... which translates to 30K only... :p

Sorry for the OT.... But I'm seriously interested & the price is still high...

I din't say that the prices are not negotiable, they are as mentioned in my posting but to a certain extent.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

16gb on hold, 32gb open to resonable offers.

Prices are a bit high but like the OP said, they are negotiable.
The 888$ price in Singapore is after a 3weeks waiting period.
If you wanna buy it from some1 who already has it, it still comes to arnd 38k if u convert it to rupees.
So guys if u wish to fly down here do include your 3weeks accommodation prices in that case. I think its a stupid calculation.
Also you have to consider the price of getting the phone here and this guy has taken that trouble and he's giving it to you without you worrying about customs or duties(still a 1% chance of getting caught by an official).

If the person backs out... keep it on hold for me....

N this time please at least wait for a day for my reply...

iq6886 said:
If the person backs out... keep it on hold for me....

N this time please at least wait for a day for my reply...

Sure ;)

@ bennysachdev & @ Ankur
- Thanks a ton for support

@for others discussing prices of iphone prevailing over the world ( see attachment )

Mods Please Close This Thread

Both iPhone Sold :hap2:

Attachments

• apple.jpg
    apple.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back