iphone 4s buy or not

a2j

Disciple
i am looking forward to buy a iphone 4s but i think maybe i should wait for iphone 5.
is iphone 4s worth buy at this point of time ?.
or should i wait for iphone 5. please help me.
and also does iphone 4s features like siri are full functional in india as us?
:S
:huh:

iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S does not really have that good product replacement service and also the warranty policies especially when compared to that of Nokia Lumia 800 smart phones. This really causes a lot of trouble to the people who buy them. Apple iPhone 4S and higher models are very poor in case of supporting the features and the applications of the broadband in most of the places and they are definitely not as good as Nokia N8 and above models of the Nokia. Apple iPhones are good when used with 3G services but they can only be found in urban cities. Most of the village sides and sub urban ones are still using the 2G services and iPhones are not good with that.

someone064 said:
iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S does not really have that good product replacement service and also the warranty policies especially when compared to that of Nokia Lumia 800 smart phones. This really causes a lot of trouble to the people who buy them. Apple iPhone 4S and higher models are very poor in case of supporting the features and the applications of the broadband in most of the places and they are definitely not as good as Nokia N8 and above models of the Nokia. Apple iPhones are good when used with 3G services but they can only be found in urban cities. Most of the village sides and sub urban ones are still using the 2G services and iPhones are not good with that.

Are you a Nokia rep? This a second post I see promoting N8 and Lumia 800 which is suspicious.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok, I see a lot more posts being suspicious, Reported.

someone064 said:

You are copy pasting this message in all iPhone thread :mad:

Before typing any thing Google first about customer satisfaction

iPhone Tops U.S. Smartphone Customer Satisfaction Survey

Apple tops in customer satisfaction for 8th year | The Digital Home - CNET News

someone064 said:
Why are you just comparing Nokia Phones to iPhone in every thread :huh:

iPhones doesn't need to be compared with any "Sub Urban 2G Phones".

And it is not even made for People who lives in Villages:rofl:

Back