iphone 4s or waiting for s3 = confusion?

siddharth

Disciple
hello everyone

i'm planning on selling my galaxy s2 n moving on to iphone 4s.the only thing stopping me is its small screen n crazzy crazzy price (as i need the 32gb model which is for 43-50k!!!) and also the soon coming s3 which surely would rock the world with its unmatched specsheet but through so many years of using high end devices has made me realize that specs say only half the story,that the inner sole of any device is the os complimenting the device and as many of us know ios is a much more polished operating system even after the many restriction which it places.i'm convinced with 4s cause the iphone with bigger screen aka iphone 5 will launch after 6-8 months.

what do u all think?is this foolish of me or is it the right choice?

and i also wanted to know is it ok to get it form other country what r the pros n cons,actually my aunt is going to Hong Kong next week n i heard that 16gb 4s is for 32k there n 32gigs is for 35-36k.

i am getting this deal from a guy !! he told me 39.5k warranty will be given by apple india ... and 36.5k for without warranty !!

Please, ask him once again and confirm it before buying,,, as i checked a deal on ebay,,:

saying 36.5k without bill, and 40k with bill...I asked him if we buy with bill then would we be able to claim warranty,,He said no.We cant claim warranty in india but abroad,,(Dont know exactly which country.)

Back