FS: Mobile iPhone 5s 16GB Gold Factory Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Expected Price: Rs 44,000 /- , Now Rs.43,000 (NO NEGOTIATION), for TE STAFF Rs.42,000
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from USA
  • Reason for Sale: Got for sister's, they didn't liked it
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
  • Product Condition: Brand New Sealed
  • Purchase Invoice Available: NA
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: NA in India
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, Everything that comes in box
  • Product Location: Raipur
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC only
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
LOCAL PICKUP Available in Delhi, buyer have to pickup from Kalyanpuri
Images

iw46.jpg

5quf.jpg

67nh.jpg

Last edited:
So, you finally decided to sell it. Great price btw. One of my friends got it from US for 43.x k. So, this is almost the same price minus all the hassle.

7drHiqr.gif

So, you finally decided to sell it. Great price btw. One of my friends got it from US for 43.x k. So, this is almost the same price minus all the hassle.

7drHiqr.gif

was busy with exams past weeks, finally got time to start sale thread :D, 5c thread coming soon too

Am taking one of this. Is it possible for a hand to hand deal in delhi-gurgaon or noida?
i got a friend in Delhi,
he lives in Kalyanpuri.
If you are ok with it, i will ship phone to him, you can take the phone from him, and pay cash to him :)

Last edited:
Hey you seem to have exactly what I need/want. But tell me something, other than the warranty, whats the downside to an unlocked 5s ? Can I use all features as I would in the India version( a friend got an IPad Air from dubai and the Facetime feature doesn't work)

Hey i guess warranty can be claimed in india? People who bought unlocked phones from USA got replacement here in india.

Hey you seem to have exactly what I need/want. But tell me something, other than the warranty, whats the downside to an unlocked 5s ? Can I use all features as I would in the India version( a friend got an IPad Air from dubai and the Facetime feature doesn't work)

loads of my friends are using unlocked phones bought from USA, they are the ones who got phones in India in just 3-4 days after the official launch, and till now i hadn't heard any problems.

Hey i guess warranty can be claimed in india? People who bought unlocked phones from USA got replacement here in india.

i don't have any idea about it, if you do have please throw some more lights on it

this ain't bargain thread bro, please don't low-ball here.

Interested , Still available ?
Any chance exchanging it with a 10 day used Xperia z1 + goodies + cash . Otherwise i will have to sell my z1 .

The Service centre needs a proper bill as a proof of purchase to claim warranty in india
Secondly it should be Factory unlocked purchased with out contract on any carrier from a proper apple store..[DOUBLEPOST=1390407033][/DOUBLEPOST]TE User id Says Being Smart
The Name written next to the product on Paper Says as
Being Swart ? :)

The Service centre needs a proper bill as a proof of purchase to claim warranty in india
Secondly it should be Factory unlocked purchased with out contract on any carrier from a proper apple store..
I have confirmed from my friend. No bill needed. Give the phone they check the imei and done you get a replacement which might take up to 3weeks as they send it to US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back