Iphone 6 plus bending issues

have heard of these happening with xperias, but it takes two months after launch to see them.

Don't put it in your back pants pocket. I can't imagine this happening otherwise.

Don't put it in your back pants pocket. I can't imagine this happening otherwise.

Happened while the phone was placed in the front pocket of a suit!

One post from MacRumors forum user "hanzoh" said he sat with an iPhone 6 Plus in the front pocket of his suit pants during a four-hour drive on his way to a wedding. He said the phone remained in his pocket as he sat during dinner, while he was dancing, and on his four-hour drive home. The phone looked like this after about 18 hours of sitting the front pockets of a pair of suit pants:

Another commenter called "DevinPitcher" claims the same thing happened to his friend after he put the phone in his front pocket.

http://www.businessinsider.in/iPhon...ut-It-In-Your-Pocket/articleshow/43261006.cms

So finally Apple gave its customers the option to make their phones curved or use it like normal. This cool feature is worth the 60k I think...

ME9G3g8.jpg

Last edited:
Happened while the phone was placed in the front pocket of a suit!
yeah so it is claimed. Have seen this reported with xperia Z1's. Bends at the same place .

Don't think it happens with htc one's. The concave back makes it stronger than the flat backs of xperia or 6+

Saw the unbox therapy video, the guy had to apply force to do that.

front pocket hmm, how is the bend happening in the front pocket ? if the pocket is wide enough then the phone can wrap around your leg. But if its placed parallel with the leg then i can't see it happening.

Last edited:
This indicates Iphone 7 will have flexible bending twisty-turny mobo. So you can wrap it like any plastic bag and force anywhere. :p :hilarious:

Back