iPhone frenzy: $850 5S selling on eBay for $2,300-$3,000

So ? Showing off watch is cool eh ?

Exactly where have i mentioned Watch being showed off, or that doing so is cool ?
Watch collection is more like something related to connoisseurs. Just like fine clothing, watches too are considered in the same league.
And as i have already mentioned, phones keep getting outdated and replaced.. Watches dont get that treatment. You can either understand the gist, or can go skinning the topic for gratification.

Maybe the thread where a humble HMT watch GO is being carried out will help. You wont ever see any GO thread for a Nokia 3310 and the likes.

I am sorry I didn't want to start another war. I hope you get the gist of what I was trying to say. Not an iPhone fan but I can still understand why someone who has the means would spend this much to get his hands on it.

I guess everone has their own loves and likes to show the same. I would not do what the apple lovers do. Having said that I would not probably buy a mechanical watch worth several thousand dollars (I don't have the money is another story), or a plain blue shirt worth maybe a lakh just because of the brand. To each his own :D

Anyone throwing that much money for an already expensive device can be described by just one word, rich. Thats all.

Calling them, impatient, stupid, etc etc is just naivety on our part. I don't understand why we have to comment on someone else's choices in the first place.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-lakh-in-grey-market/articleshow/23017301.cms

NEW DELHI: Apple has not launched the iPhone 5S or 5C in India. But you can still buy one. The catch: You have to shell out big bucks for these devices. To be precise, the asking rate for the basic model of the iPhone 5S is between Rs 65,000 and Rs 1,00,000, depending on who you ask, and in which city.

"There is a huge demand for the champagne-coloured iPhone 5S. I just sold a piece with 16GB storage to a person in Patna for Rs 1,08,000 through eBay," said a Delhi-based dealer, on the condition of anonymity. He added that he had one more unit of the same colour, "but it is the 64GB model and is at an asking price of Rs 1,70,000". "iPhone 5S in white or space grey is cheaper. I can give you the 64GB model for Rs 1,30,000," he said.

Iphone 5s current price
16gb Black : 60k
16gb White : 62500
16gb white gold : 90k
32gb white gold : 1,20000
64gb white gold : 1,45000
Current Mumbai Price At Alfa Andheri
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Black is cheaper. I am surely getting one............................................................after 3 years may be when it is sold under 20k in used market :p

Black is cheaper. I am surely getting one............................................................after 3 years may be when it is sold under 20k in used market :p
Trust Me black really looks Good
Gold Looks like a Chinese knock off
White is as same as Iphone 5..

Back