iPhone4 16gb Brand New - 32,000/- Only 1 piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
killerduck said:
I think you need to review your pricing mate, a new factory unlocked SEALED pack sells for 36.5k in bangalore ....
Which place in bangalore?? He is selling at 32k which is a very good price and a saving of nearly 5k.

iOS 4.2 coming out tomorrow(mostly) and so will be a jailbreak(in a matter of week) followed closely by a unlock.

rajshah said:
Bangalore / Mumbai. Which place ?

And bump :)

Mahaveer Plaza , National Market , Bangalore ..... THe box was sealed , and the phone is factory unlocked ( hong kong i think) ....BTW i think 32k is a good price if its brand new... but the fact that it is currently locked is the only dowside.

Bump with a Price bump to 33K. :p

I had told you guys to buy it before :)

With iOS 4.2 dropping tomorrow and the dev-team having already announced about an unlock in their tweets. SU iPhone 4 prices around all markets have shot up again !

Also, Diwali was another reason for the sky high prices !

My price at 33K is still good as the market prices are above 36-37K even today. You are getting your price protection and even saving money in the bargain.

Have 2 guys on hold for 32K. Will let go for 33K.

Once the unlock is here, this baby will sell for 35K+ !

pm me ur number i m from mumbai i m intrested

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Reserve this for me,will buy it 2mro itself

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Reserve this for me,will buy it 2mro itself

^ On hold for you until tomorrow.

Please confirm as early as possible. Have another person in line.

Will close the deal with him, otherwise.

Back on sale. Up we go !

Price drop to 32.5K just for 2 days, as I am going out of town by Sunday for a few days.

Would love to close the deal over the weekend. :)

People unaware about the jailbreak scene, just look-up dev-team blog. The unlock for iPhone4 might get delayed a bit, but it's in the works.

A friend interested in the phone. Pm me the best price shipped to noida. Also kindly confirm the baseband and the firmware/iOS.

It was recently discovered that Apple has created yet another obstacle for jailbreakers and unlockers to overcome with the introduction of a baseband requirement for iOS starting from the newly released iOS 4.2.1 firmware. As reported by Semaphore, the creator of the popular TinyUmbrella program:

It seems that Apple has decided to put a baseband requirement on iOS. So at this point, if you are using Saurik’s server or tiny umbrella and trying to restore 4.2.1 on an iPhone 4, you will end up in recovery mode and tiny umbrella will not be able to pull you out of recovery. In this case, you will have to restore 4.1 again or you will have to restore 4.2.1 stock and be tether jailbroken. (Of course, I recommend 4.1 and not bothering with 4.2.1 at all). If you are an unlocker, this is a no brainer. Do not update to 4.2.1 even to test it at this point.

Well it will be done, sooner then later. Also posting this in the sale thread doesn't make sense. If you are following the dev blog then none of the developers have said that it is not unlockable. Also according to musle nerd the iPhone 3GS unlock is coming out this Sunday for all base bands. So next step is iPhone 4 for obvious reasons. We gotta wait and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back