iceman1

Disciple
This is iPOD 160 GB 6th Generation.

Purchase Date: Don't Remember
Source of Purchase: Computer Empire, Nehru Place
Amount: Rs.17000/-
Warranty Details: Out of Warranty.
Product Location: Delhi.
Reason for Sale: Want Cash to buy new player.

Cost of New (7G): Rs. 13.5k-16k

Have Box, Manual, Original USB Cable.
wi4oc4.jpg

mshmr8.jpg

107jmol.jpg

opr0ie.jpg

9uoj.jpg

Local pickup available. Accepting Cash and Bank Transfer. Will provide bill.

The product won't be taken back once it is sold. 1 Day testing offered.

*PM* me if you are interested. Asking Rs.8500/- FIXED PRICE w/ shipping.

Thanks

The product won't be taken back once it is sold.
This doesn't look reassuring in buyers POV
It will be good for your sale if you could provide a few days testing warranty to the buyer

manoja2k said:
Any defects - Functional or cosmetic? How's battery? Can you provide 7days of testing warranty?
Nah. NO testing warranty. Works fine since more than 1.5 years. Only scratches on the back and lil on screen. Will throw away travel charger free :p

can u plz upload better pictures to have a better view on scratches,i might b interested,and u didnt mention that whether its working fine or not ?? Plus u r not even offering no testing warranty,these thing raise the doubt whether its faulty or not :|

prashspacific said:
can u plz upload better pictures to have a better view on scratches,i might b interested,and u didnt mention that whether its working fine or not ?? Plus u r not even offering no testing warranty,these thing raise the doubt whether its faulty or not :|
its perfect ! i listen to songs everyday for 2-3hrs. :p

prashspacific said:
will do. soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back