Ipod touch 1g [8 Gb]- 7k only [sold]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a single scratch on front side, little scratch on the backside
comes with original box,earphones,manuals,usb data cable,
barely used and in top condition. jail broken with firmware 1.1.4, games and softwares preinstalled, price expected:8k

Bangalore buyers preferred,
price is slightly negotiable, if interested PM me ur offers

11months old but i lost the bill, so i can give 5 days personal warranty.

err...helping you on the warranty part, bill isnt required. Just check the serial number on the apple support site and it will show remainign warranty :)

devilsmind said:
i donno properly..but some one told me we can claim warranty after restoring the firmwire!!

Well, can you please check and let me know? From what I hear the warranty is void, even if you restore the original firmware. Like I said via PM, I am interested :)

How the hell will they figure out you even jailbroke it in the first place. Once you restore firmware its like it was never touched. :p

madmaniac said:
How the hell will they figure out you even jailbroke it in the first place. Once you restore firmware its like it was never touched. :p

Thats not the case bro

^Then what exactly's the case? There're absolutely no issues here. A 'jail-broken' ipod can be restored to the factory shipped or a recent firmware and thus will have no issues for claiming a replacement/RMA during the warranty period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back