ipod video 30 GB

I checked ipod video 30gb price on ebay. Its 10,400 + shipping. But i don't want to buy it from ebay. Where could i buy it from Delhi for cheapest price? Don't want to buy it from apple store, its too costly there. Suggest me a good place in delhi, thanx.

tejinderss said:
and where do i buy it in delhi??

Yeah palika bazar, but beware of the fakes nd refurbed ones.. Do a thorough inspection b4 u buy..

Dunno any ipod shops in nehru place though, but i guess there should be some.. NP would be a safer bet IMO...

^^Even if its boxed pack, make sure u ask them that you will only buy if the internal seal is not broken. They do have a well laminated box from the outside but sometimes in the inside the seal is broken!

techcheat said:
^^Even if its boxed pack, make sure u ask them that you will only buy if the internal seal is not broken. They do have a well laminated box from the outside but sometimes in the inside the seal is broken!

Which internet seal? Is it on the box or inside somewhere?

Not internet seal lol... internal seal. Inside the box make sure its sealed. As they sometimes laminate it from the outside but from inside the seal has been broken meaning it might have been refurbished/used/or tampered with!

techcheat said:
Not internet seal lol... internal seal. Inside the box make sure its sealed. As they sometimes laminate it from the outside but from inside the seal has been broken meaning it might have been refurbished/used/or tampered with!

lol yeah i meant internal seal. I was sleepy the other day i wrote the reply :p

Avoid pallika bazaar, you'll never know when they'll pass you a fake.

Go to Nehru Place, Computer Empire, I think the address is 201 Megdhoot Building, 1st floor.

apsk121 said:
Dude wait for September 5th new iPods are coming!

Are u sure about that?? cause i personally dont think they would be launching the new ipods before sept 15 and im talkin about in US, god knows itl take it another month to reach India.!!
And i reached the date of Sept 15th, cause apple currently has a promotion going on where u get a free ipod with any mac. So keeping that in mind, i frankly dont think the new ipods are gonna come till the offer is on,!
Cheers Mate!! :hap2:

Apple has invited media persons for a special media event on September 5th, and it's not just me but just about everyone who's speculating about the release of new iPods.

the current ipod edition seems good enough for me. Btw i cancelled my trip to delhi, and i could not find it here in my city less than 12500. So i want to ask is it wise to buy it from ebay india or some online store like jjmehta?

Back