PC Peripherals Is 8100 right price for AL mx 5021 ?

Pankaj

Disciple
HI
I want to buy altec lansing mx 5021 and price i got from a nearby dealer is 8100.... is this price ok? The speakers will be delivered home with standard company warranty and bill...i read somewhere that sum have got a price as low as 7200 for these speakers..
I dont want to go to nehru place unless price difference is more than 300-400.
Can anyone confirm the right price in delhi..
thanks

slightly on higher side. In mumbai i purchased it yesterday for a friend for Rs.7650. we do have additional 5.5% octroi here so it should be little cheaper in Delhi.

whose site is this?? not much info there... if i go by this, the price is 7850 , so rs 250 is acceptable. Thanks for ur info too funky..
Anyone else can also share their opinion

BIKeINSTEIN said:
7.5K odd. :p

And next time i am making UB buy stuff for me- bugger always posts ridiculously low prices. :bleh:

i cant do anything

my dealer is of a great assest to me

i got my harddisks for 2.6k each (7200.10 250 gig)

procy costed me 2.7k

sony dvd writer for 1400

samsung syncmaster 920nw for 10.2k incl tax

only thing he managed to rob me was for my card

i took a shitty 7300gt so he took the chance and told me 2700 for ddr2 256 and i said yes :rofl: :rofl:

these are the prices abt 45 days back

are prices higher in mumbai and delhi , i picked these up a few months ago for Rs.6600/- here in chennai

from 6600 to 7850...these speakers are just not on level rate...but i guess nobody knows nehru place price for these....
ok new question is shud i take the deal offerred to me or not??

Anyways happy new year to all...

The price is a bit on the higher side but is acceptable. I mean you might find it for 7.5k too if you search for it. Should be available for 7k+tax from Rashi Peripherals local guys.

What you should really do is shell out another 2k, get the new Audioengines and be the envy of the crowd of 5021 owners.

Back