Is Aadhar and mobile linking mandatory

Thats goid news. Else have to waste time at their centers. But calling cc for linking will make all lines busy for those who got other issues about network services.

SC will keep wasting time, in the meanwhile people will keep linking out of fear they wont be able to whatsapp/facebook anymore. In the end when the SC finally nears a verdict 99.99% would have linked so the verdict would be moot anyway...

It's very clear with the hadiya case that the sc fears nationalistic extremists more than the rule of law, completely ignoring human rights, individual liberty and choice, by making an 25 year old adult major a virtual prisoner, with a 'guardian' no less...

For Aadhar, they should've utilized virtual validation numbers just like those virtual credit card numbers issued by banks.
That's a very good suggestion, but implementation will be equally tough, especially for the uneducated classes. Let's finish this one completely first.
SC will keep wasting time, in the meanwhile people will keep linking out of fear they wont be able to whatsapp/facebook anymore. In the end when the SC finally nears a verdict 99.99% would have linked so the verdict would be moot anyway...

It's very clear with the hadiya case that the sc fears nationalistic extremists more than the rule of law, completely ignoring human rights, individual liberty and choice, by making an 25 year old adult major a virtual prisoner, with a 'guardian' no less...
I don't know of any other mechanism other than biometrics for identifying 1.3 billion people with reasonable accuracy. When Smartphones have resorted to biometrics for identification purposes it seems this more of a necessity. With So many FAKE PAN Cards, LPG Connections, Fake accounts for Pension, Scholarships etc being curtailed after introduction of Adhar Govt is unlikely to go back on its decision.

UPA Govt instituted Adhar without proper backing of the law. With lack of support in the upper house for first three years, NDA Govt did not want to be humiliated by trying to move a resolution. SC will keep postponing the decision until a law comes in to force which is more likely now.

I recently typed on FB messenger & post that I'm planning to buy a new Compact SUV & made two searches on Google : within an hour every ad on my websites I visited, Apps I used were of SUVs. If you have an active FB account forget right to privacy!

FB is a bigger threat to privacy than Adhar. Voluntary or involuntary disclosure is just an useless argument.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...preneur-vivek-wadhwa/articleshow/61703349.cms

Mobile service providers and bank accounts asking for Adhar appears least annoying, when you come to know that you have to get Adhar for yourself & most importantly for your KG kid to join them to any school. How can you escape from this? So, Even if the SC rules against mandatory Adhar, Govt has many ways to ensure complete Adhar implementation. Resistance for Adhar seems futile & won't be sustained in long run.

BTW forget Hindu Extremists like Rahul G (yes, now he's a staunch Hindu for Gujarat Elections) ; I want Adhar to be linked to Voter’s ID ASAP. I want to know how many bogus voters, illegal Bangladeshi immigrants and Rohingyas (yes our country is safe for Rohingya Muslims only) are trying to decide our Electoral results! If that is the case I don't have any issues for linking Adhar to other accounts etc..

Yes i value my privacy which is why i don't Facebook, or any social media. Just one WhatsApp group which I'm trying to quit without offending anytime.

And voting id, you should be more concerned about all the reports of evms registering bjp regardless of which button is pressed, all these are swept under the rugs by EC and sarkar. What's the point of a verified and validated voting database if the entire exercise is a sham...

No other country has such omnipresent digital ID system, biometric or not. Why is govt. hell bent on making it mandatory for a third world country with second largest population? This whole exercise, coupled with digitization push points to surveillance state.

Yes i value my privacy which is why i don't Facebook, or any social media. Just one WhatsApp group which I'm trying to quit without offending anytime.

And voting id, you should be more concerned about all the reports of evms registering bjp regardless of which button is pressed, all these are swept under the rugs by EC and sarkar. What's the point of a verified and validated voting database if the entire exercise is a sham...

A person who can resist Facebook, if it's real then its praiseworthy. All the best in this regard, hopefully you aren't a paranoid. But on a different note what can possibly be hidden by Govt in this Era even if you don't use Adhar? And what you have to hide from the Govt?

Everyone who's pro Govt policy need not be a loyal supporter of BJP. This is the first time after independence that a non Congress Party is in Majority at both Houses of Parliament. Some amount of intolerant behavior by Sycophant media is expected. Unfortunately they are opposing everything the Govt is doing and failing miserably. EVM tampering is one of such toothless Tigers. Since Indian media is sold to one or other political party, so Watch the international media for unbiased views on the reforms.

Voters ID linkage hasn't been announced but usage of Adhar for unearthing benaami property scam seems to be next big thing. Like fake Pan cards were removed after linking to Adhar, this should give a substantial blow to benaami property holders. I'm not ruling out the possibility of having to stand in Q for hours to re-register our own properties to our Adhar Cards...

http://m.businesstoday.in/story/cra...aar-mandatory-real-estate-deals/1/257624.html

A futile question!

Is there any person who hasnt yet applied for aadhar yet? If so how ya holding up?

I still don't have one but I think I'll finally have to apply since I keep getting sms's from the bank to link one by 31st of December or else my account will be locked or something along those lines.
Does anyone know if the deadline is going to be extended ? There was supposed to be some info coming out by the end of this month, not sure if the SC bench was going to hear pleas or was supposed to give a final verdict on the right to privacy but I haven't heard or read anything yet.

A person who can resist Facebook, if it's real then its praiseworthy. All the best in this regard, hopefully you aren't a paranoid. But on a different note what can possibly be hidden by Govt in this Era even if you don't use Adhar? And what you have to hide from the Govt?

Everyone who's pro Govt policy need not be a loyal supporter of BJP. This is the first time after independence that a non Congress Party is in Majority at both Houses of Parliament. Some amount of intolerant behavior by Sycophant media is expected. Unfortunately they are opposing everything the Govt is doing and failing miserably. EVM tampering is one of such toothless Tigers. Since Indian media is sold to one or other political party, so Watch the international media for unbiased views on the reforms.

Voters ID linkage hasn't been announced but usage of Adhar for unearthing benaami property scam seems to be next big thing. Like fake Pan cards were removed after linking to Adhar, this should give a substantial blow to benaami property holders. I'm not ruling out the possibility of having to stand in Q for hours to re-register our own properties to our Adhar Cards...

http://m.businesstoday.in/story/cra...aar-mandatory-real-estate-deals/1/257624.html

Nothing to do with paranoia, i've never liked telling the world that i woke up this morning, took a dump, brushed my teeth, ate oats etc. Retarded shit just like orkut before it. And I don't have a tv, or subscribe to any newspapers. Whatever media i consume, i choose. And i usually double or triple check stuff i read because i'm well aware of the current trends. Most indian news media is taken with a huge pinch of salt. And since you mentioned unbiased international media, how did you miss almost everyone condemning demonetisation as a terrible idea, and not just the way it was implemented. People need to actually forcefully apply common sense these days because it's easy to get lost in the programming. My take on the delay in linking voters with aadhar is that this will actually expose manipulations in the system, which they don't really want exposed. How else do you explain things like a bjp majority win even in muslim dominated regions of UP for example?

I still don't have one but I think I'll finally have to apply since I keep getting sms's from the bank to link one by 31st of December or else my account will be locked or something along those lines.
Does anyone know if the deadline is going to be extended ? There was supposed to be some info coming out by the end of this month, not sure if the SC bench was going to hear pleas or was supposed to give a final verdict on the right to privacy but I haven't heard or read anything yet.

First read what i said above about the SC wasting time so that the govt can get more people in their web. Then read these:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...o-those-willing-to-enroll/article19918290.ece

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/in...-put-off-hearing-until-next-year-2448829.html

notice anything suspicious? lol actually asking the SC not to have a hearing ! cheeky crooks.

Believe it or not but my dad filled up my aadhaar enrollment form almost 8 years ago for me and it's been lying in my drawer ever since, guess I'll wait another 3 months before I get tagged like cattle.

Back