Budget 0-20k Is compify.in genuine?

Bought headphones , seems legit to me , low prices made me think that they might be scammer in beginning too, but then still I just bought a 1000 rs headphone tho

It used to be legit business but it's not anymore. So please don't buy. They send whatever is closest to what you ordered and they have in stock. And then they'll offer you discount but the last cost you pay is the actual cost of what you received but you don't get what you ordered

It used to be legit business but it's not anymore. So please don't buy. They send whatever is closest to what you ordered and they have in stock. And then they'll offer you discount but the last cost you pay is the actual cost of what you received but you don't get what you ordered
Well I this is bad experience for you I think. Don’t know how did I got a good quote and proper delivery

I bought a mechanical keyboard few months back after reading reviews in this forum. I didn't face any issues. What a pity, if they have started doing this.

I was on the site for a good 30+ mins and what I have observed is that every 10sec someone is buying something from that site.

Forgot to capture proper screenshots where the purchase timing displayed was just a few secs ago and every 10 secs people were buying stuff.
Seems a glitch or something.
Taking words back as it is fixed it seems.

Last edited:
I was on the site for a good 30+ mins and what I have observed is that every 10sec someone is buying something from that site.

View attachment 105329

View attachment 105330

View attachment 105331

See these screenshots and timing with seconds.

If this is even true, then they are giving a stiff run to Amazon or this site is so popular throughout India that 85%+ people shop only here for all their IT needs..

Such a fake status/notifications just to FOOOOL users to believe only they have it all..
So even if this site is genuine or not, they are plainly fooling everyone around!
Many websites do this nowadays, it's not technically fake since they say the exact timing people are buying it like 10hrs ago,12hrs ago etc. Many sites like these won't update their stock regularly so it's always better to call them before making an order to confirm if it's in stock.

Many websites do this nowadays, it's not technically fake since they say the exact timing people are buying it like 10hrs ago,12hrs ago etc. Many sites like these won't update their stock regularly so it's always better to call them before making an order to confirm if it's in stock.
Made corrections to original post..

Made corrections to original post..
It's not just tech websites I've seen the same in websites selling headphones too so it's fairly common practice and from what I know they're genuine. If @Vg223 can elaborate more on the issue may be I can check what happened as I've messaged that site's owner few times in Facebook.

It's not just tech websites I've seen the same in websites selling headphones too so it's fairly common practice and from what I know they're genuine. If @Vg223 can elaborate more on the issue may be I can check what happened as I've messaged that site's owner few times in Facebook.
Try whatsapp, he was very responsive last time I dealt with him

Looking to buy some RAM from compify.in (not available from anywhere else, and is 4k more on Amazon), so what's the general consensus? Still good to go, or has anyone else faced issues?

Also how are delivery times? Thanks

Last edited:
Looking to buy some RAM from compify.in (not available from anywhere else, and is 4k more on Amazon), so what's the general consensus? Still good to go, or has anyone else faced issues?

Also how are delivery times? Thanks
Buy used ram mostly all ram come with lifetime warranty and they are replaced not fixed. So buy used ram and get them replaced. You get new ram at a cheaper price
If you want to buy just new ram then go for 3600mhz ram instead of 3200 or 3000 mhz ram the price difference is very small considering the performance difference

Buy used ram mostly all ram come with lifetime warranty and they are replaced not fixed. So buy used ram and get them replaced. You get new ram at a cheaper price
If you want to buy just new ram then go for 3600mhz ram instead of 3200 or 3000 mhz ram the price difference is very small considering the performance difference
It's laptop RAM, and the one I'm looking at is a very specific kit available only on Amazon, IT Depot and Amazon in India.

Also I have bought used desktop RAM previously, but I don't think what you've described is ethical at all - the more people use this, the more likely it is that companies will withdraw such liberal policies, or will place other such restrictions, ultimately harming everybody. I will RMA the RAM if I need to, plus I purchased it specifically since it was Dual Rank B-Die memory modules and there's no guarantee that I will get the same ones after RMA, so there's that in this specific case as well. Samsung B Die memory is out of production and pretty sure I can flip the RAM easily for at least 1.5x the price I paid, but I don't want to do that since I enjoy overclocking :p

It's laptop RAM, and the one I'm looking at is a very specific kit available only on Amazon, IT Depot and Amazon in India.

Also I have bought used desktop RAM previously, but I don't think what you've described is ethical at all - the more people use this, the more likely it is that companies will withdraw such liberal policies, or will place other such restrictions, ultimately harming everybody. I will RMA the RAM if I need to, plus I purchased it specifically since it was Dual Rank B-Die memory modules and there's no guarantee that I will get the same ones after RMA, so there's that in this specific case as well. Samsung B Die memory is out of production and pretty sure I can flip the RAM easily for at least 1.5x the price I paid, but I don't want to do that since I enjoy overclocking :p
I don't know much about laptop ram and life time warranty doesn't mean for the entire life it means till the life of the product that is around 2 years left max as ddr5 ram is already launched. I didn't say that you have to exchange it. I said that you can became ram last for 6-8years. If there's a problem, you'll have warranty is what meant.

life time warranty doesn't mean for the entire life it means till the life of the product that is around 2 years left max as ddr5 ram is already launched.
LOL wut? I know of people have got Corsair DDR3 RAM replaced earlier this year and in the last year as well, and if you definition of "lifetime warranty" was applied then that wouldn't have been possible since DDR3 is technically EOL. No sir, lifetime warranty means lifetime warranty, not that of the product, because if the definition is what you are saying it is, then that would be likely not be legal since the legal definition of a "lifetime" is simply just that and companies would then be charged with false advertising

LOL wut? I know of people have got Corsair DDR3 RAM replaced earlier this year and in the last year as well, and if you definition of "lifetime warranty" was applied then that wouldn't have been possible since DDR3 is technically EOL. No sir, lifetime warranty means lifetime warranty, not that of the product, because if the definition is what you are saying it is, then that would be likely not be legal since the legal definition of a "lifetime" is simply just that and companies would then be charged with false advertising
I don't know that much as I've never actually gotten my ram replaced. But I still recommend buying used ram as it is cheaper and ram usually last for 6-8 years. So new ram and 3 years old used ram will work the same

Back