Is Cyber Cafe a Profitable Business today?

I would say Gaming cafe would do better because if you look games like dota2 / CS :GO / 1.6 they are addective like anything and school and college students would anyways come to the cafe while they are bunking .

I would say Gaming cafe would do better because if you look games like dota2 / CS :GO / 1.6 they are addective like anything and school and college students would anyways come to the cafe while they are bunking .

I am also considering the same, since cyber won't work in current scenario where one can access internet from anywhere at the go ..

Still my Question is
What if I opt for modded console with downloaded games like piracy?
will it be safe or chance of getting caught?

The chances of getting caught are pretty low. But if investing on games itself is too much of a financial burden for you, then you shouldn't be looking at this business. You should be making way more than the cost of games (split over many months of course) to keep this business afloat.

I'm actually starting one in LA by the end of this year. I have connections with the professional League of Legends scene so things should go pretty well... Hopefully

Back