is Demonoid ever coming back?

I guess its been more than 2 months since demonoid went offline......is it going to come back anytime soon????....or is it down forever.....that was the only place where i could some of the 1980 and 1990 movies.....in most of the other private trackers there are just new movies.......can anyone suggest a tracker for such movies....i have goem, but i cant find all the movies i want there

thx

can' t say man even i am waiting for demonoid to get back bcos i really use to download most of my needed stuff from demonoid....god help us pls get demonoid back online....may their troubles finish up this christmas and i continues again to serve us will the fabulous content....amen..

Guys, just get hold of those older torrents tracked by demonoid and run them, ensuring that DHT is on and working fine (BitComet 0.70, uTorrent 1.7.5, etc.). I can still use many of those older demonoid torrent links and DHT brings in many more peers to help you complete the download. IF YOU LIKE THE MOVIE, PLEASE TRY TO BUY THE ORIGINAL!

Agent47, how about a PM with your secret if you don't want to say it online??

^^nope.and besides torrents too give excellent speeds if no. of seeders\peers are sufficient so just club 2-3 downloads together to extract every last bit of juice out of it.

And yea demonoid will be back(i hope so)

Where did he ever say it was free...either way if u get access to a good private tracker like tl..ull most often than not max out ur connection speed..imagine some people have downloaded 700mb files in 5-10 minutes...

700MB in 5-10 minutes? Are you kidding? Private tracker or not, you cannot fool an ADSL connection into running faster. Ideally, a 256 kbps connection should give you a download speed of 30 kbps, a 512 kbps connection 60 kbps dl speeds, etc. Do the math yourself! That must be the 8Gbps connection you are referring to. I know Airtel offers that for a whopping sum; don't know who else does. Certainly does not match my income!

Correction: Airtel is offering the 8Mbps (not 8Gbps) connections! These claim the ability to download a 700 MB file in 7-10 minutes.

Demonoid may or may not be coming back. They are looking for a new place to host and they're having trouble finding it from what it sounds like (and personal stuff to take care of too). It also sounds like there's a chance of them throwing in the towel unfortunately, but they'll probably figure out something.

Code:
http://www.subdemon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8446.0

demonoid will never be coming back bcos they are banned in usa and they have been going under judicial case and charged for the penalty...so i doubt they will ever come back again..

Back