Is designinfo.in legit?

Seems like a nice site, there seems to be atleast a 3-4k price difference of top action cameras in this site compared to amazon, wonder how they are giving such big discounts

Is this site safe to buy a console from? I'm planning on purchasing an XBOX series S but sellers on Amazon seem to have recently increased prices (and the they have terrible ratings as well). Are there any other alternatives where I can buy the Series S for 30k or less?

Hi,

Is the site designinfo.in legit? Was planning to buy some stuff from there. Seems to be based in Mumbai.
Mod note : Please type in English, so everyone can understand.

Do not make the mistake of buying anything from Design Info website because they will first trouble you a lot and then you will not even get your product and your money will be wasted. Right now Design Info people are not even picking up my calls. I have screenshots of all their old call recordings and WhatsApp messages. I myself am a victim of their service, so finally I have tried to go and post my review here.

Mod note : Please type in English, so everyone can understand.

Do not make the mistake of buying anything from Design Info website because they will first trouble you a lot and then you will not even get your product and your money will be wasted. Right now Design Info people are not even picking up my calls. I have screenshots of all their old call recordings and WhatsApp messages. I myself am a victim of their service, so finally I have tried to go and post my review here.
Thanks for sharing this.
I keep looking at their website and have come very close to buying stuff from them.
I had before purchased action camera from them about 1.5 years ago and they delivered it with no issues.

But lately their price is little suspicious as it is really a lot better than any website. I guess they might be luring customers and start scamming now.
Waiting to hear some more latest feedback from members here.

Hope your issue is resolved soon.

Last edited:
I have bought a lot of high end items from designinfo.in over the years. Had no issues at all. They have sometimes best price among online stores

Im looking for pocket 3 creators combo .. suggest me if u can pls
What exactly you need suggestion for?

you may read this

or if want to discuss further you can talk about it to there.

I ordered from here -> https://gppro.in/product/dji-osmo-p...gghAyHt5SX6zGKe2NKNE8igkulZ5E5hW5TwLbvXfZXvZo
He had given a coupon to bring it down to 70k but this was months ago and demand for this is through the roof.
It will be till another few months before Gopro comes out with new camera and DJI is expected to come out with their action camera with the same specs as this....the price of this might start coming down too.
But right now it is one of the best camera to own.
Many people have replace their $2000-4000 vlogging setup with this.

The footage is beautiful both day and night but it is a delicate device.

Back