Budget Above 25K Is htc one m8 future proof?(best mobile under45k)

evilwit

Disciple
Hey guys my brother wants to buy Htc one m8.He wants to use his phone for at least 3 years.But as we know it has SD 801 and only 2 gigs of ram and 1080p display.He will install some messenger apps,YouTube,social networking apps and few casual and heavy games.He will use it as a media consumption device also.So my question is will the absence of latest specs trouble him?

Thanks

Another proud owner of M8 here. Yeah camera can be a letdown for some. But I find the camera better than my previous phone (LG G2). Its one of the best low light performer. Front cam and the speakers literally smokes any phone. And myself being a stock android fan, Sense 6 wont disappoint you. Its eyecandy, light and smooth. So for me, it was one hell of an upgrade from LG G2.

LG G3 was one of the earlier phones to have the QHD display. However the display quality is way below that of LG G2, and SD801 would struggle with games in QHD.

One plus one, if you can get hold of an invite is a very good option. CM are going to introduce the OTA update features for international (including Indian) users, so updates wont be an issue. Another option to look at is HTC ONE E8, does have a better quality poly carbonate body, with better camera. SOC is same, but lacks certain bells and whistles of M8. Its for 32k

LG G3 was one of the earlier phones to have the QHD display. However the display quality is way below that of LG G2, and SD801 would struggle with games in QHD.

One plus one, if you can get hold of an invite is a very good option. CM are going to introduce the OTA update features for international (including Indian) users, so updates wont be an issue. Another option to look at is HTC ONE E8, does have a better quality poly carbonate body, with better camera. SOC is same, but lacks certain bells and whistles of M8. Its for 32k
Will SD 805 also struggle with QHD games?

Back