Is it advisable to buy a Iphone3g now?

thenoob

Recruit
I am planning to get a Iphone 3G from one of my friend, so I just wanted to know that is it advisable to buy it now..when we have so many mobiles at the range of 15000 in the market running on Android OS and having better processors, cameras and other hardware.

Still I am considering Iphone just because of the brand. Guys give your views regarding this.

15K for iP 3G ? IMHO don't go. My friend just yesterday got 3GS FU 32GB at 14k. Also check ebay.com

and iOS 4 on 3GS runs like hell. No worries at all :)

Thank you all for your advices!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

c2quado said:
you 'll pull your hair when you 'll use it...but it depends if you just use it only as a phone its good

the iphone 3g
can you please suggest which kind usage are you talking about other than using it like a phone.

thenoob said:
can you please suggest which kind usage are you talking about other than using it like a phone.
As an app machine, like it's supposed to be used. Look, you have to decide- Do you want the iPhone for a specific purpose? (like jailbreaking it and trying out the various apps or using it as a portable entertainment gadget which is also a phone) or do you want an iPhone just because it's all desirable and a really cool piece of hardware to have? If your serious about apps, don't go for it since it'll probably become obsolete real soon due to its limited processing capacity. But if its going to be only music + video + phone, then its a great phone. But then, so are the other Android phones which you'll get for that price.

My advice? Don't. Save up cash and get an iPhone 4 or just get yourself an Android.:)

Back