Budget Above 40k Is it advisable to buy a used Samsung Z Fold 2 ?

Hey folks! Hope everyone's safe and healthy!!

I'm in the market for a phone and I'm thinking of buying the Z fold 2 (used). It's a hell lot of money for a used phone but I need to know if it is worth it as I plan on leveraging the full utility out of it.
I'm concerned about it's app support tho as some mainstream apps are still not optimized for the aspect ratio.

P.S.: If you plan on selling either the Fold 2 or 3 then ping me :)

Depends on a lots of factors brother of getting a z fold 2 , like how much you are getting the device for , secondly is the device in warranty , my brother is using it he facing a lot of issues , like the hinge issue an mainly the thickness of the device , if you ready with is , i am sure its a very good device .
Regards

Expecting Z Fold 4 very soon. Wait till that time. You may get new Z Fold 3 in amazon offers with great discount.
Fold 4 very soon ?
Depends on a lots of factors brother of getting a z fold 2 , like how much you are getting the device for , secondly is the device in warranty , my brother is using it he facing a lot of issues , like the hinge issue an mainly the thickness of the device , if you ready with is , i am sure its a very good device .
Regards

Whats with the hinge issue on fold series phones ?

Back