Is Jeeves an authorized LG AC installation partner?

TechUser00

Disciple
I recently purchased an LG AC from Flipkart, seller was IWQNBecommerce. It was delivered to Pune promptly as per expected delivery date (Next day so +1), and installation was done (Jeeves Consumer Services) a day before expected installation day (showed +4, was done +3).
I would say you should be fine. Negativity bias is real. We see more negative stories, there are more positive stories but someone is unlikely to take it to social media/forums if their order was delivered and installed on time.
Is Jeeves an authorized LG AC installation partner? When I contact LG they said warrant is only valid is LG technician installs the LG and not any other partner.

Is Jeeves an authorized LG AC installation partner? When I contact LG they said warrant is only valid is LG technician installs the LG and not any other partner.
I certainly hope so. In the same address, for an AC purchased from Croma, different guy came so maybe they meant LG Authorised technician (such as Jeeves)

Is Jeeves an authorized LG AC installation partner?
Yes. Even my LG AC bought at an LG brand store, was assigned to Jeeves for Installation. I escalated it to LG, and they said that Jeeves is their authorised installation partner.
They usually outsource it to Jeeves when their LG Direct service doesn't cover your area, or if they have a large number of installations to do - like during Summer.

Do note - Jeeves will definitely cut corners and skip things like using a vacuum pump, so be firm that they follow all the installation guidelines.

Jeeves is now also handling a lot of the ASS for a ton of brands in the PC/phone space.
I had to get my MSI GPU replaced last week and it was run by Jeeves, they were also handling pixel phones and Acer amongst others.

One of the LG customer care executive says that Jeeves is a 3rd party and they will not honor warranty if installation is done by them. Here in my location LG service guy do comes for installation. So I am kind of confused if I opt for Jeeves or directly book installation from LG.

LG will allot you an 'RNP..' service ticket for whoever they assign.
If you haven't received one, then book an install directly with LG.

One of the LG customer care executive says that Jeeves is a 3rd party and they will not honor warranty if installation is done by them. Here in my location LG service guy do comes for installation. So I am kind of confused if I opt for Jeeves or directly book installation from LG.

I say just book an installation directly through LG Customer Care.

LG will allot you an 'RNP..' service ticket for whoever they assign.
If you haven't received one, then book an install directly with LG.
Thanks. I will ask them if they have been allotted any RNP from LG, if not I will cancel the installation from Jeeves and ask LG directly to install. Can't mess with brand warranty.
I say just book an installation directly through LG Customer Care.
I also fell the same as the installation charges are quite similar for both of them.

Jeeves is owned by Flipkart and is the authorised service and installation partner for many consumer brands.

Jeeves is owned by Flipkart and is the authorised service and installation partner for many consumer brands.

When I bought a VU TV a few years ago Flipkart had Jeeves technicians visit for installation of the TV.

My relative had a problem with his VU TV and it was Jeeves tech guys who visited his place as well for service.

I had a similar experience with a Kent water filter installation. The official service centre refused to service the filter as it was purchased from Reliance Retail and was installed by their resQ service. They did a very poor job of it by the way, and had no knowledge about the specific product (removed the existing pre-filter I had when it should have been kept and installed the internal filter in the opposite direction).

However, one year later the service centre called me up and offered a 3-year AMC, and they have been servicing it thereafter, so I suppose it depends on whether the brand is in any way partnering with the service provider or if it is the seller (which is quite possible for Jeeves in the case of Flipkart purchases).

Back