is nokia 6233 still in market?

nfsfan

Adept
guys needed a good phone for my dad@ at most 9k in which 3g was a must.pn reading many reviews,i figured out that nokia 6233 was the best option, and also the price at which indiagsm.com was showing.now when i went to the market 2day,i could not find 6233 in any shop.what they gave me was 6233 music edition, having extra speakers(which of course my dad doesnt require).now would someone plz confirm whether this 6233 is still in the market?

also a good/cheap replacement model suggestion would be handy!!

yes of course its available..check out nokia priority if u r not able to get it at normal shops... since they reduced the prices, its selling like hot cakes..so there is a shortage in the market..wait for 2-3 days, usually new stock keep arriving every week.. i too had to wait for more than 2 weeks to get my black 6233..there was a shortage of the black units then..and only silver ones were available..but i chose to wait..n my patience paid off..i got my black 6233 after almost 2 weeks..;) n yeah, dont get the 6233 ME...its only available in white..looks like yuck..:no: the 6233 only looks good in black..n thts the one to get..:)

Completely agree with Ryan,as its price have come down so sell of dis model has gone up,now der is a shortage for that particular models,and yeaa its betta then N73 wen it cums to speakers.well i dun think spendin 3-4k more for doz portable speakers and data cable is worth,1st of all this fone dun need speakers as it has got de best surround sound.and as Ryan said ME version is only available in grey/silver which sux big time.so juz wait for sum time and get 6233 normal(black).and i m sure Nokia wont do such blunder discontinuing dis fone at dis point of time as its sells hav gone up like anythin.
@Ryan sory buddy i was givin u a Rep but then i got this MSG-u must spread ur reputation arnd b4 givin it to Ryan AGAIN :-(

Back