Budget Above 40k Is note 10 lite worth the money

My friend's budget is 45k. He wanted to get the note 10+ but it's pricing has not been decreased by Samsung. The next option is note 10 lite. Is it worth the money considering it's a trim down version of the note 10+?
If he buys some other phone say s10 etc., please recommend other one ui phones in this budget, then will the pen stylus work with it? Is Samsung or some other company selling a good pen stylus separately?
Thanks

Edit-

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 45k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: The best the better though normal usage, work related use and sometimes movies etc. won't mind the difference between FHD and QWHD.

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: One UI or stock

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G. If it can catch some 5G bands too then cool

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: BUGplus

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Browsing, apps, movies, maybe a little gaming

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual 4G

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Stylus Pen, if need to purchase separately then fine. If it has microsd card slot then cool.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung Note 10 lite, Note 10+

Last edited:
Let's keep on topic. We ready have a political thread in the General Section to express our views.
Yes, sometimes in Idea too, speeds are just horrible, and things will refuse to open. Sometimes, even when it showed 4G network on the icon, I sometimes did not get any internet at all. Has troubled me a few times when I was outside and needed auto from the app. Sometimes, network shifts to H+ and that time, speed is just terrible.

My aunt had similar issues with Vodafone during lockdown and when she was outstation. Also heard the same from friends elsewhere. It must be the time when voda was refarming spectrum in 3g for 4g. They had lot of downtimes, at times no network. But things have changed and it is really in a position to compete with Airtel and Jio. Atleast in those places where network integration is completed.

My mom has Moto G3, and although it is a 4G phone, and 4G used to run well earlier, but now it works only on 3G.. don't know if it is even 3G ,because it shows E on the icon. Might be a phone problem, because it is old now. Had the SIM changed once, but still no 4G speed.
Did you try porting to another network? Something is not adding up. E means 2.5G. If the tower to which you are connected to is very far then your signal will switch between 3g, 2g,G. By default your network falls to lower levels of network is poor. It happens in my case too as my signal toggles between 4.5G and 4g.

Last edited:
Let's keep on topic. We ready have a political thread in the General Section to express our views.

Agreed.
Did you try porting to another network? Something is not adding up. E means 2.5G. If the tower to which you are connected to is very far then your signal will switch between 3g, 2g,G. By default your network falls to lower levels of network is poor. It happens in my case too as my signal toggles between 4.5G and 4g.

No, didn't try porting. My guess is that since the phone is quite old now, the problem is with the phone. Have to buy her a new phone.

Both our SIMs are from Idea, and network signal on my phone is fine, and so should be fine for her too, since we are in same house. So, maybe it's the phone.

Back