Budget Above 40k Is Note 20 Ultra Still good

For that price, no. It's not a very good deal considering it's more than 2 years now.
Not only the processor is now old, you won't get the latest updates after some time and the battery might be low capacity now since it is sitting idle in a warehouse from long.
For 57k you have tons of new options, just to list a few (not a buying guide)
1. Oneplus 11 5g
2. Motorola Edge 30 ultra
3. Pixel 7

You could get a used S22 ultra in great condition maybe even in warranty for around 55k which is the most smashing deal ever. Camera is the biggest plus in this. I currently own a note 20 ultra (using for 2 years), and my close friend rocks a S22 ultra, most things are same in both but photography difference is night and day. Planning to upgrade to used S22 ultra myself when i get a good one for 50k

Last edited:
You could get a used S22 ultra in great condition maybe even in warranty for around 55k which is the most smashing deal ever. Camera is the biggest plus in this. I currently own a note 20 ultra (using for 2 years), and my close friend rocks a S22 ultra, most things are same in both but photography difference is night and day. Planning to upgrade to used S22 ultra myself when i get a good one for 50k
Thanks man, do you know some dealer who is having those refurbished S22 Ultra in stock? I was having such a hard time finding Imported or Refurbished S22 Ultra, that I gave up and went for Note 20 Ultra.
For that price, no. It's not a very good deal considering it's more than 2 years now.
Not only the processor is now old, you won't get the latest updates after some time and the battery might be low capacity now since it is sitting idle in a warehouse from long.
For 57k you have tons of new options, just to list a few (not a buying guide)
1. Oneplus 11 5g
2. Motorola Edge 30 ultra
3. Pixel 7
Thanks, but my wife only wants Galaxy Note phones with S-Pen

Back