Is oneplus band good???

Just don't expect accuracy with any of the sensors. The budget bands all have poor quality sensors and the algorithms are significantly worse than what you would get with Apple, Google or Fitbit. Even the tracking on Samsung bands is quite bad.

The idea is to may be compare between days where you do similar things and see if the readings are consistent and use that as a threshold.

Just don't expect accuracy with any of the sensors. The budget bands all have poor quality sensors and the algorithms are significantly worse than what you would get with Apple, Google or Fitbit. Even the tracking on Samsung bands is quite bad.

The idea is to may be compare between days where you do similar things and see if the readings are consistent and use that as a threshold.
Got it today
First impressions, looks decent but i hate such low width of this.
The spo2 sensor was my primary lure which seems alright.
Pedometer is laughable, showing 350 steps when I have been home since I put it on and haven't walked more tha. 20 steps since 4pm.
Won't be checking anything else as my primary usage was for spo2 and heart rate.

Tbh this is yet to put an impression on me, might return it will check for another 24 hrs

What was it you were unsatisfied about !
Well first up, I like to Wear proper watches, have invested as much as a lac in my watches, the Utility of this item is when you Wear it throughout the day which is out of the question.

The Pedometer was not registering correct number of steps, wrong step count was there.

To me it felt way too Flimsy, less than a fingers width,

But for a person who wants a health tracker in budget, this ain't bad at all, I am sure the Pedometer issue will be fixed in upcoming updates.

I would rather buy a Hesley oximeter than this, coz my primary usage would have been to check spo2.

How did you manage to return it? Amazon has replacement only policy.
I have been a prime member since the first day prime was introduced.
Never ever abused their return /replacement service
Buy a lot specifically from amazon purely coz of their great after sales, my purchases generally amount to thousands per month.

Hence may be my account is in good standing,
made the calls a few times and explained to them the issues politely and they insisted on replacement only every time but ultimately convinced them for a return.

I generally don't return amazon items so may be they made an exception.

Hmm ok. Even i bought the band and was in two minds whether to return or keep it. Have kept it for now. The most irritating thing about the band is the recharging mechanism. Absolutely horrible. Battery life is also avg.

Hmm ok. Even i bought the band and was in two minds whether to return or keep it. Have kept it for now. The most irritating thing about the band is the recharging mechanism. Absolutely horrible. Battery life is also avg.
Battery life is good, we all over use and over investigate our toys when they are new [emoji6], the battery will settle.

Charging, don't mind, coz as it is one has to take it off to charge even if as a whole ormy removing the main cube

Its a decent device, you ll be happy with it believe me

All the best
Enjoy

I agree with the point of recharging mechanism, I use FastTrack reflex beat(almost dead) and it gives enough battery durability but yet it irritates me whenever I put it on the charging mode as we aren't used to it, it's not mobile or laptop that's why I left the idea to have another one.

Back