Is Rakhi Ka Swayamvar a reality ?

What was she thinking ?????If she really intends to marry then why make a laughing stock of yourself....After hearing all .....guys might think so many things......

To those who are against watching this show

Guys, it takes courage to watch this show. So it's ok if you can't watch it. We can understand that :p (I hope this pretty much sums up both the sides :D)

cmon guys, you should atleast watch it once in your lifetime. shes a living legend. :p

i bet the show must be amazing.

having said that, what time and channel does it come on? :p

lol..........whatever said and done ..........

The fact is that people are talking about it, and it does good for the TRPs

And the producers are laughing their way to the bank, and so is Rakhi :)

So it doesn't really matter if Rakhi marries or not, the money would have already made by then. Besides, I guess many people would anyway be assuming that all this is bullshit.

i dont care if its real or not....

and i tried watching it just to have some laughs but 15 mins into the show i got utterly disgusted....now i just skip the channel if that is going on, not dare to look at it one moment.

i mean seriously, did all these people think that Rakhi is going to marry them????? they are making a joke of themselves and their family by participating in this....

Rakhi ne 'Karwa Chauth' rakha.:rolleyes:

Karva Chauth -- a festival that celebrates wedded bliss -- is a few months away, but this stupid lady has already observed the fast for not one but five men:juggle: in the run up to her "swayamvar".
:bshit: :lame:

I was flying through the channels yesterday.. Rakhi sawant was discussing with a guy about his previous relations or something.. Then she commented upon her own morals and secrets... "Im a very Peaceful, Modern Indian woman bla bla bla bla", she said. i was like "ROFL :rofl: wtf!!! "

No offense to anyone, but Rakhi sawant may be one of the worst indian celebrities i guess. Not because of her looks or something, But because of the scripts/shows she opts for :S

viralbug said:
cmon guys, you should atleast watch it once in your lifetime. shes a living legend. :p
i bet the show must be amazing.

having said that, what time and channel does it come on? :p

It comes in NDTV Imagine at 9 - 10 pm Mon to Fri ;)

Finally the show ended.

Elesh Parujanwala was garlanded by Rakhi.

NDTV has got lot of TRPs.

Finally Elesh Parujanwala the Bakara of the show.

Back