Is Silverline a reliable site? Prices seem too good to be true.

Chetan1991

Disciple
Looking to buy a Raspberry Pi 4 and the official site lists 3 sellers in India. While Robu.in and Factory forward are selling RPi4 4GB at 5k, Silverline is selling it at ~4k. Also its price for the newly launched 400 is almost the same as official price while the other 2 charge almost double.

Its prices sound too good to be true. So does anyone here has any experience buying from them?

Sorry to resuscitate an old thread, but I just got one Raspberry Pi 4 8GB from Silverline (silverlineelectronics.in) today.

It was at a slightly higher price than other official resellers when considering taxes and shipping, but still not bad at all compared to the prices out there.

Silverline's website is hard to navigate because their header takes up half the page. They also leave a lot to be desired in the realm of communication. They didn't even send me a tracking link for the shipment - which was indeed a rare experience these days. The status of my order on their website still shows as "unfulfilled".

But I received the Raspberry Pi 4 8GB via Maruti courier, and it works. So my two cents are that you can trust them to deliver.

Back