Is SmartDukkan.com Fake?

Atomic Atom

Recruit
Recently came across advertisement on Facebook about a website (www.smartdukkan.com) showing various products , even gaming consoles at dirt cheap cost.
products are available at 80% lesser than market price & free shipping!!
The website offers only COD. There is no contact no. or email id to connect with them!!:mad::banghead:

I seriously feel that the website is a big hoax on data collection etc , not sure about product they deliver. Although the website product page seems genuine in terms of detailing, reviews & feedback.
Not much details available about the domain owner as privacy is already applied.

Has anyone purchased anything from this website?
Looking for suggestions & inputs!

Thanks

Several red flags tbh
- COD only = no payment processor integration, no recourse if something goes wrong
- Pages missing here and there, fake promotions
- Fairly new domain, registered on April 2023

Looks like they're using shopify. In the end, they're probably just importing random Chinese goods for cheap and selling here, and also don't want to pay extra charges for Shopify payments integration.

I wouldn't buy.

Recently came across advertisement on Facebook about a website (www.smartdukkan.com) showing various products , even gaming consoles at dirt cheap cost.
The website offers only COD. There is no contact no. or email id to connect with them!!:mad::banghead:

I seriously feel that the website is a big hoax on data collection etc , not sure about product they deliver. Although the website product page seems genuine in terms of detailing, reviews & feedback.
Not much details available about the domain owner as privacy is already applied.

Thanks
Sir this is a fake website.. The product display are totally fake they delivered cheap product..and there is no contact number aur email id to complaint about the product.. Totally fake.. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY THING..

Also, this is from their "Shipping policies" page: :yuck:

Img.jpg

Thanks
Hi,

I recently purchased i gaming console on COD. when it arrived i wasnt home so couldnt check and had left cash for the same. Fristlyt i ordered 2 i got only 1 and that too wrong gaming console.

Please help
Thanks
Ketan

Hi,

I recently purchased i gaming console on COD. when it arrived i wasnt home so couldnt check and had left cash for the same. Fristlyt i ordered 2 i got only 1 and that too wrong gaming console.

Please help
Thanks
Ketan
Hey can you share pics of what you received?

Even if someone is ready to risk on cod then upon receiving the stuff somehow try to convince the courier guy to allow you to open and then pay or give some excuse and do this and if found that its not what you ordered ask him to take the stuff away without paying.

Last edited:
Back