iOS Is the Apple care worth the price?

girish925

Adept
hello guys is it worth paying rs 3900 for apple care for iphone 4s 32gb as my warranty expires on 16th september. going tom to collect the replacement phone so need make a fast decision

thanks in advance :)
girish

Apple replaces phones directly right?

IMO it's worth it.. And will provide a good resale value if u ever decide to sell it..

I dont know about iphones but te standard apple care among all devices is 2 years after initial 1 year warranty.

I am sure its the same for ios devices as well but you do better check.

Yep checked on their website as well.
It seems it is supported for only 1 extra year.

I would still recommend you to get it.

Hi if u can wait for a Couple of days i can get you a good discount for it.
My friend works with Apple
Thanx
Hi,

Can you ask for another one, I am also using iPhone 5, warranty expires in Dec 2013. I am waiting for Apple iPhone 5S announcement, if its worth it, I will sell my iPhone 5 to upgrade. Else, I will renew another year of warranty. If you can grab some discount for me too, that would be great.

Hi,

Can you ask for another one, I am also using iPhone 5, warranty expires in Dec 2013. I am waiting for Apple iPhone 5S announcement, if its worth it, I will sell my iPhone 5 to upgrade. Else, I will renew another year of warranty. If you can grab some discount for me too, that would be great.
Already asked for 5 let u know soon what the best i can get

@destiny

Can someone buy Apple care for a device which was bought from outside the country ? Also let me know the price. Is it device dependent ? Like different price of iPhone 4 or 4S or iPad ?
And specifically what advantages one has with Apple Care ? Is it just like extended warranty or any special perks of this ?

I think that can be done. I recall nukey buying an Apple Care Protection plan for his macbook from a eBay buyer located in the US. Ends up being cheaper as well. They just have to opent he thing and tell you some code(s) AFAIK. Enter that in the system and the warranty is extended and registered. May be someone else could confirm that.

Leaving The Iphone All the Apple Products Carry international Warranty..
Iphones App Can be purchased from the country the Phone Origins.
If the phone is Indian MRP the App will only get activated if its purchased from India..
Its like the same we claim warranty for The Iphones..
Macbook carry two years of Extended Warranty purchased Via Apple care
Where as the ipad and iphones carry one year of Extended warranty purchased Via Apple care..
Default Warranty on Apple Products are One year from the day they are Activated..

Back