Is there an ISP which doesn't block sites?

Is there an ISP which doesn't block sites? like popular torrent sites etc...
BSNL/MTNL probably.
Some local cable providers don't block but those who get their internet from Airtel, Jio, Tata etc block torrent sites. In my locality everyone blocks torrent sites.

BSNL/MTNL probably.
Some local cable providers don't block but those who get their internet from Airtel, Jio, Tata etc block torrent sites. In my locality everyone blocks torrent sites.
I use TOR browser and then access all the torrent websites and download the torrents. Try That.

I want to opt for a vpn but once on a vpn you have to compromise on your bandwidth as vpns are slow, very slow at times!
Just my exp. with paid nord vpn & rest have tried free ones and its even worse!

I want to opt for a vpn but once on a vpn you have to compromise on your bandwidth as vpns are slow, very slow at times!
I've been using protonVPN paid for quite a while and have been getting normal transfer rates on my torrents. You could try that. Most of the times, if the torrent's quality is good, I'm able to max out my bandwidth.

Urban VPN is free and has a free Chrome/Firefox extention as well. Works well for me so far to just browse torrent sites but the VPN itself is good too fordownloading too, haven't felt much speed reduction.

I use TOR browser and then access all the torrent websites and download the torrents. Try That.
That was the first thing i tried. Some sites like nyaa don't like torr connection and they just give error of too many connections. I think there is some unblock program on GitHub. Forgot the name. It used to work first and then stopped working.

VPN speed also depend on which server you choose. For India it is better to use some nearby location server like Singapore or Hong Kong or some server with good peering to your ISP server. In my experience it is better to try Amsterdam server first followed by France & Germany.

Is there an ISP which doesn't block sites? like popular torrent sites etc...
The easiest and free option is to install the cloudflare warp. It's neither a VPN nor does it hinder your internet speeds. It'll unblock everything. It's a great laxative for clogged lines.

jio blocks more sites than Airtel in my experience. i use Airtel + opera gx (it has inbuilt vpn) to browse Torrent sites.
There was an era when reliance communication (different ambani) had blocked microsoft and quick heal sites for many years. I guess reliance didn't like people updating their systems. I also remember that Airtel used to insert their tracker on every website to monitor the users. Back then most of the internet was still on http so ISPs could alter the websites. Nobody was bothered about privacy back then. :p :sunglasses:

I have keepsolid VPN subscription for another 3 more months but sadly I can't use it because I have to use my company extension for job that has its own VPN which we don't use. so keepsolid doesn't work.

I am using excitel and previously used tachyon but both of them block all such sites, Anyways its not a big deal for me as I don't use them often but was wondering if there are ISP's that still provide uncensored internet.
I've been using protonVPN paid for quite a while and have been getting normal transfer rates on my torrents. You could try that. Most of the times, if the torrent's quality is good, I'm able to max out my bandwidth.
Try to download a torrent and start/stop the VPN in between to monitor if you see a reduction in speed with VPN active
Urban VPN is free and has a free Chrome/Firefox extention as well. Works well for me so far to just browse torrent sites but the VPN itself is good too fordownloading too, haven't felt much speed reduction.
What is your connection speed? I am on 200mbps it would be good to have something that gives me full speed
That was the first thing i tried. Some sites like nyaa don't like torr connection and they just give error of too many connections. I think there is some unblock program on GitHub. Forgot the name. It used to work first and then stopped working.
Same, Tor doesn't work on most of the sites anyways or just take too much time
The easiest and free option is to install the cloudflare warp. It's neither a VPN nor does it hinder your internet speeds. It'll unblock everything. It's a great laxative for clogged lines.
Thanks will give it a try

VPN speed also depend on which server you choose. For India it is better to use some nearby location server like Singapore or Hong Kong or some server with good peering to your ISP server. In my experience it is better to try Amsterdam server first followed by France & Germany.
I always choose singapore as first choice followed by bangkok, japan etc. Nothing much of a diff.

Try to download a torrent and start/stop the VPN in between to monitor if you see a reduction in speed with VPN active
I won't say this happens with each torrent, but it does happen sometimes which leads me to believe that the server one chooses and the overall quality of the torrent matters
1669312469062.png

1669312538921.png

And then, we have this for contrast
1669312759459.png

But most of the times, I don't get good connections without the VPN

I just use Opera browser with built-in VPN turned on. Every site works and it is fast. I have like 20+ tabs open in Opera and it is my torrent/ Poran browser. For everything else, there is mastercard Firefox/Brave browser.

Back