is there any scope in game programming !!

I tried learning Visual Basic..dint like it at all so i left it at the beginning :(

Trying to learn Maya now..seems tough but interesting :p

^^ maya is not game programming

nor is visual basic gonna be programming.

if you intend to get into game 'programming' you'll need to improve your problem solving skills which can only be honed well by an algorithm oriented language like c++.

you are just 14.. age is totally on your side. a lil bit of hardwork starting now can take you far.

Starting young is the best thing you can do really, that's the only way to get ahead of the pack. ;)

I started young, that's why this TechEnclave thing exists, believe it or not. That's the magnitude to which is matters. :)

Avtar said:
Starting young is the best thing you can do really, that's the only way to get ahead of the pack. ;)

I started young, that's why this TechEnclave thing exists, believe it or not. That's the magnitude to which is matters. :)

summa take full credit.. booger :p

good to see that you are a LOT more regular nowadays :hap2:

No no i know that Maya is not programming, but a few posts up someone recommended to learn Maya..so i was just saying im trying it :)

hello friends,
I just wanna ask is there any scope for game code developers .I had registered in EA website and there were hell lot of jobs for coder etc .I am into my final year of engg a crucial part of my life .I wanted to get into gaming industry ,so need your advice how much is there scope in this field .
Also heard from my friend who is hardcore coder and doing coding from his 4th standard.He told me all codes are written in C/C++. even the games like Crysis,Halo3 etc are coded using this languages .I am ok in both languages .I had skiped the Graphics part in C as it was not included in our portion .
So please me help me out,I have time and study those chapter which i skipped.
Also any idea About EA training program for graduate students as far i know in US they provide the Graduate students special training course etc in there last year .
well here is the link :https://jobs.ea.com/students/usa/intern.aspx

Hello sir, I am a student and I need your guidance in shaping my destiny. I have decided to become a game programmer in EA or Ubisoft or Capcom etc. You will be a great help sir so please provide me a golden opportunity to talk to you personally on facebook or whatsapp or kik messenger etc. I need you sir.

Back