Android Is there any trick to buy Yureka from Amazon Lightning Sale?

In a country of 500 million cellphone users, the demand will fall only when a better phone comes.
Mechanic, What I meant was, as time passes more people will start getting the phone, as most people who wanted the phone badly would have got the phone. But still luck is a big factor here.

Micromaxx shouldn't be doing flash sales. And even if they do, at least sell a good number of devices.Only 10-20k devices at a time in a country like India? I don't know what they're trying to do.

Last edited:
Micromaxx shouldn't be doing flash sales. And even if they do, at least sell a good number of devices.Only 10-20k devices at a time in a country like India? I don't know what they're trying to do.
I completely agree with you, they should really increase the number of devices. As the lack of devices only annoys the customers.

Yeah but even Xaiomi sold 50k+ pieces in each sale.

I have a redmi 1s . Its good for its price and the camera is awesome , but I feel the build quality is not up to even my moto e let alone my moto g . I must add although the build quality is far ahead of any Indian Chinese rebrands as I have a micromax a110 to and its cr@p .

I don't understand why they don't encash the demand by supplying more devices?

Exactly!

I have a redmi 1s . Its good for its price and the camera is awesome , but I feel the build quality is not up to even my moto e let alone my moto g . I must add although the build quality is far ahead of any Indian Chinese rebrands as I have a micromax a110 to and its cr@p .

Xaiomi is doing good business. They've sold close to 50mil phones last year and are targeting 100mil sales this year.

Tomorrow is Yureka's another sale and this time 30,000 units are there for sale.
If anyone is able to get one, i would like to have it. Just a humble request.

Thank you.

Back