Is this deal of HTC HD7 too good to be true ;)

Guys, I don't jave much idea bout this seller but came across this deal.. and wanted to share this with you.
the price is fantastic if the deal is true..but therein lies a catch !! th eseller has just 7 feedbacks, so wanted to ask you all experienced shoppers about your opinion, have to suggest this to a frioend and he relies on me and I rely upon the TE members judgement :)
So help me guys..

eBay India: HTC HD7 Mint Condition 16GB 5MP 3G WiFi Dolby Surround (item 110637178298 end time 27-Jan-2011 21:01:03 IST)
this is the deal listing url....

Well, at 22k I wouldnt call it "too good to be true". The price quoted seems reasonable and believe-able. I think you can get a new one

from RamPage for about 24k here. That said if I were to buy this item, I would go for the paisapay option (by paying extra 1k, atleast I am

covered that way) and not go for the banktransfer option. Good luck.

^^ Thanks mate, I also wanted to go in for the paisapay option only, at least by that I will be saved :)
ANd I would like to know about the deal from Rampage, which you mentioned :)

Only 15 to 20 Days Used Phone

Zero Scratches On Screen And Back Side,

Still Company Screen Protector On Phone.

So hope you know the Condition of Phone Mint Condition Phone

Phone come without Bill and Warntee its Import

I dont think this is a good or a wise deal.

_

That is why I was asking my exteemed friends here !! on one side he is wrioting ( the seller that is ) that the phone is brand new and on the other hand he is saying that the phone is 15 to 20 days used !!!

a price of 22k for hd7 is not really too good to be true (and this is a used piece so you should might wanna go with the mozart suggestion above).

What was too good to be true was Cellhut.com showing the HD7 for 227$ over the weekend. I ordered it and on Monday they cancelled my order citing unavailablity and pushed the displayed price back up to 499$ :(

This deal needs to be avoided like plague unless you are from Gujarat (seller's location) and can check the phone personally before buying.

Better try to get the phone from Rampage here on TE.

I am not going in for this deal, however sweet this may sound, I was looking for Rampage's thread for the HD7, can't find it.. can anybody give me the link ?

Tech_enthu said:
I am not going in for this deal, however sweet this may sound, I was looking for Rampage's thread for the HD7, can't find it.. can anybody give me the link ?
Hey I tried to locate the thread for you but seems non existent at the moment. May be got deleted. Why dont you PM him and get the details. There sure was a thread 2 days back.

Back