Budget 31-40k Is This Gaming Monitor Worth For INR 32.5K??

Link :- https://www.amazon.in/dp/B075CHSN5N/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

If Not then What will be the best monitor in that price range??

I'm looking for high refresh rate monitors 1440p or 2160p.
No. either get a Asus Tuf vq27qa series for around 35 to 36k which is 2k 144 to 165 oc ips display or go for lg 27gl850 which is more better but pricey too. this one is tn panel and you are paying high for the same spec where yu can get an ips version. va panel one is available below 30k i think from lg.

Thanks bro I'm currently building my pc and monitors are where I've least knowledge and I doesn't want this to ruin my build.

LG 27gl850 looks Great and in budget too.
Is it worth spending some extra and get a 4k monitor or lg 27gl850 will be just fine for another 3-4 Years

Thanks bro I'm currently building my pc and monitors are where I've least knowledge and I doesn't want this to ruin my build.

LG 27gl850 looks Great and in budget too.
Is it worth spending some extra and get a 4k monitor or lg 27gl850 will be just fine for another 3-4 Years
4k 144hz at 27 inch is not a good idea. also if gaming is concerned ! at least RTX 3080 / RTX 3090 or RX 6800XT / RX 6900XT is what we are looking at. its totally useless to buy anything below for a 4k gaming experience on that frame rate !

32" 4k 144hz and above is another store. Personally I was searching for 32" 144hz monitor but then that is the issue. this size is not available in ips and VA is something I have never used. TN is something I have used and not interested as I use the monitor for many purpose...

LG 27gl850 is a good monitor and better than this a dell monitor but not lauched in india so that is the issue. LG will cost you 39k to 40k as in amazon sale i was 35k but locally previous is the pricing. if money is the issue then go for asus tuf models. they are also great for the price range. they are just a bit slow then lg. I don't thing you will be able to notice that different. plus its 165hz one !

this LG one has VA panel, freesync
yes this one was available for 30k below which i mentioned above. offline it should be below 30k if stock is available. I personally would Love to pick this if it was first on display or I personally could have seen it. Don''t want to be disappointed with it as I am using IPS panel since ages now ! never have seen a va panel display before in person ...

My suggestion would be Benq ex2780q...have seen tons of positive review videos on youtube...2k resolution, 144Hz, IPS panel, Hdri, remote control, 5w speakers, ambient sensor, outstanding picture quality....Appario on amazon sells it at 33k..

My suggestion would be Benq ex2780q...have seen tons of positive review videos on youtube...2k resolution, 144Hz, IPS panel, Hdri, remote control, 5w speakers, ambient sensor, outstanding picture quality....Appario on amazon sells it at 33k..

How close it is to lg gl850 ?

Get this
Bro you made my day I was waiting for this model for so long. It’s better than lg 27gl850 also we have msi 27 inch some model newly launch. It’s a little better than the dell also. Check hardware unboxing for the same. Today they have pushed a video on the same.

Bro you made my day I was waiting for this model for so long. It’s better than lg 27gl850 also we have msi 27 inch some model newly launch. It’s a little better than the dell also. Check hardware unboxing for the same. Today they have pushed a video on the same.
You talking about MSI Mag274qrf-QD? Yea that monitor is near perfect expect with colour saturation need to calibrate with professional tools though

You talking about MSI Mag274qrf-QD? Yea that monitor is near perfect expect with colour saturation need to calibrate with professional tools though
Yea that’s one problem. I would go for the sell monitor if in question. But availability is another thing for the same. On it deposit also it’s out of stock at the moment.

Lg's "nano-ips" is just a marketing gimmick...refer this reddit... IPS panels cannot reach response time lower than 4ms...
They can go lower with crazy overdrive but then overshoot will be absolutely horrible.

Nano ips is just a different type of filter similar to quantum dot that samsung sells. It helps in increasing luminosity and color gamut volume.

Back