PC Peripherals Is this PSU enough?

Is it the 750 BR?
There are a few factors you'll have to look at before going with it.
First is the brand. EVGA is a relatively new brand, so their RMA and service history is not yet established.
Second is the warranty. The 750 BR had only 3 years of warranty.
In its specification page, the temperature range for functioning is listed as 0-30 deg C. This is an alarming part, as ambient temps are over 30 deg C in many parts of India.
Stick with either the XPG Pylon or Deepcool PM650D IMO.
Yes, it is. Good points but the deed is done. Have a very bad habit of becoming restless and wanting to get my hands on new electronic products asap so I ended up purchasing locally here in Bengaluru. I already purchased this evening and ended the drama in my head.
EVGA is a reputed brand in UK and America and respected too based on what I have heard so far but I agree that doesn't mean they will be good in India too. Searched for the XPG Pylon in the shop I made my purchases from but it was not there and didn't want to purchase from multiple places.
Incidentally, the vendor for Indian after sales in case of Adata, Deepcool and EVGA are same- Acro. Acro doesn't have a very good rep to put it mildly (based on what I read) but then which Indian after-sales party has? So, it is mostly 'bhagwan bharose' I guess if something goes bad. CM would have been ideal choice based on past experience but then I was already overshooting my budget so...
I didn't know warranties are offered for more than 3 years again my loss I guess. Regarding the temps, again I will have to roll the dice. My indoor temps range between 19 and 27 so let's hope I will survive.

P.S. Thank you everyone for helping me decide. I finally purchased a Asus RX 6700 XT OC edition and the above mentioned EVGA 750 BR PSU. Now, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Back